puppy~

Komahina

Nagito slowly made his way into his and hajimes closet. Nagito was horny but when was he not. He opened one of hajimes drawers finding a pair of his boxers. Nagito took off his t shirt leaving him shirtless. As nagito was taking off his pants and boxers and putting on hajimes boxers instead he thought. Hajime hated him playing with himself when Hajime wasn't there. Nagito knew he would get punished and teased if hajime found out so he had to be careful. Hajime always hid nagitos sex toys so he couldn't use them when he wasn't there.

Nagito got onto his and hajimes bed and grabbed a stiff pillow. Nagito got ontop of the pillow and started slowly moving his hips on it slowly grinding it. "Hah~" he moaned out in pleasure. Nagito started grinding on the pillow faster holding it with his hand behind his back while he was playing with his nipple with thr other. "Hinata kun~" nagito moaned out. Hajime walked in the apartment and walked to the bedroom to greet nagito. Hajime had a job ontop of going to college. Nagito had a job but it was only on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Hajime heard moans from the room. "Hinata kun fuck~" nagito moaned as he was close to cumming picking up the pace of his grinding. Hajime opened this door with a pissed look on his face. "Nagito.." hajime said in disappointment. "AHH! I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE HOME" nagito shouted in shock and embarrassment.  "Well you know what I have to do now dont you" hajime said as he unbuttoned his shirt taking it off and throwing it on the floor. Nagito was already under the covers covering his face with the blanket in embarrassment. "Come on puppy I don't bite~" hajime purred as he walked over next to the bed on the side nagito was on. Hajime took off the covers over nagito. He was covering his face.

"Cmon let me see~" hajime said softly wanting to see nagito. Nagito slowly took his hands off his face. "Hmm you have on my boxers aswell~ do I have to lock up my drawers now I dont want you playing with yourself when I'm not home~" hajime purred causing nagitos face to become even more red. "You disobeyed me so now I have to punish you. Are you ready for it?" Hajime said. Nagito nodded in consent. "Alright sit up for me puppy~" hajime said before he walked out of the bedroom. He came back with a whole basket of nagitos toys and what they used during sex.

"Alright im choosing what to do with you since you disobeyed me. Remember our safe word right puppy~?" Hajime said softly placing thr basket on nagitos bedside table. "Yes Ofcourse I remember" nagito replied nodding his head. "Good boy~" hajime purred as he kissed nagito softly on the lips. "Can I put this on you?" Hajime asked as he held up a collar nagito nodded. Hajime put the collar on nagito. Hajime also attached a chain to the collar. "Alright spread your legs for me~" hajime said as he got on the bed infront of nagitos legs. Nagito spread his legs apart. "Good boy~ ill have to give you a treat~" hajime purred. Hajime wrapped his big hand around nagitos little cock. Hajimes slowly jacked him off. "H-hajime~ a-ah~" Nagito moaned in pleasure. Nagitos cock twitched. "Are you about to cum already?" Hajime asked. Nagito kept moaning. Hajime stopped jacking him off before he could cum. Nagito frowned and whined. "Bad boy." Hajime said.

Hajime got up and off the bed. "Go to the middle of the bed." Hajime demanded. Nagito obeyed.. Hajime grabbed the rope from the basket where all nagitos sex toys where and tied his wrists up to the head board. Hajime grabbed lube from the basked and got back on the bed. Hajime started touching nagito all over his body. But only a bit so nagito whined and whimpered. Hajime covered his fingers in lube. "Nagito are you ready to be prepped?" Hajime asked. "Yes please touch me~" nagito whined. Hajime slowly entered one finger.. then another... and another... and then another.. nagito was practically screaming in pleasure. Hajime grabbed some toys. First a vibrator that went in his ass. Hajime slowly stuck thr vibrator in nagitos ass. He had thr remote controller. "Alright nagito. Talk to me~ tell me how much you want me to fuck you~" hajime teased. "Please haji-ME~!" Hajime had turned the vibrator on. Nagito was panting and moaning. "Keep Talking for me~" hajime purred.

"I want y-you to fuck me until i-i can't walk for w-weeks just please fill m-me with your cum until i pass out~" nagito begged and praised hajime. "Such a good boy obeying me~" hajime purred as he turned off the vibrator and took it out of nagitos ass. Hajime used so many toys on nagito for hours. "Hajime im done with the toys please I just want you to fuck me~ please be rough with me~ pull my hair i promise I can handle it " nagito panted. "Dont be complaining when you can't walk puppy~" hajime said seductively as he yanked on the leash on nagitos collar. Nagito yelped in pleasure. "Good little puppy~" hajime said. Hajime dropped the leash and grabbed the lube. He lubed up his thick cock before he slowly entered nagitos ass.

"Youre mine. That will never change puppy~" hajime groaned as he fully entered nagito. Nagito was moaning as his eyes rolled back. "MY DISGUSTING BODY IS ALL YOURS~!" Nagito moaned out. Hajime started thrusting deep into nagitos ass. "PLEASE JUST DO ANYTHING TO ME HINATA KUN~! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH MY FILTHY BODY~!!" nagito moaned out in pleasure "Come on slut say my name~" hajime grunted as he pulled nagitos leash. "H-HAJIME~!" nagito moaned out obeying his master. "Good boy~ you're my good boy~" hajime groaned out as he kept thrusting harder and harder into nagito. Hajime let go of nagitos leash and yanked his hair. "OH MASTER~!" Nagito moaned as his hair was being pulled. "Slutty puppy~" hajime grunted. "IM CUMMING~!" nagito warned hajime. "Cum for me~ cum all over your body puppy~" hajime groaned as he jerked nagitos cock off. "HA~ YOU'RE SO BIG HINATA KUN~!" Nagito moaned as hajime went faster and faster.

"Praise me little puppy~ you're my cock slut." Hajime groaned. Nagito came all over his stomach. "FUCK ME~!" He moaned out as he came. Nagito panted. "What did I say puppy?" Hajime said. "Haa~ you want me to praise you~" nagito said. "Now get to it I don't have all day." Hajime stopped moving inside of nagito. "Hajime you are my everything. I won't do anything without your permission im your puppy~ you own me. All of me. My whole body. Im your usless cock sleeve. Im your cum slut~ all im used for is for your pleasure~" nagito worshipped hajime. "Thats what I like to hear~ you're such a good puppy" hajime said before he kissed nagito in the process going as deep as possible in nagitos ass which caused nagito to let out a scream of pleasure into the kiss. "Oh i hit your prostate didn't i puppy~?" Hajime grunted. Nagito moaned out little loud moans before he nodded. Hajime started fucking into nagitos little ass deep and fast "get ready puppy im gonna fill up your little ass~" hajime groaned as he was about to cum.

"HAA-HAJIME~!!" Nagito moaned out. "MASTER PLEASE FILL UP MY ASS~!" Nagito moaned out as droll came down his chin onto his chest. Hajime tugged on nagitos hair which caused nagito to cum once agian all over his stomach as hajime came into nagitos little ass. "Puppy fuck~!" Hajime moaned out when he came. Hajime and nagito where panting. "My g-good little p-puppy" hajime panted.