puppy?!

Ignore any typos or spelling errors. Autocorrect is a fucking bitch
Request:
Seegki
Nagito stood in his and hajimes closet looking at himself in the mirror. He focused on his skinny figure but shook the thoughts away. "Im only dressing like this for Hinata-kuns pleasure.." nagito said to himself as he walked back into his and hajimes bedroom.

he began setting up candles around the room, aswell as grabbing the wine bottle from his bedside table that he bought the night before. Nagito poured the wine into a glass for himself and sat on the bed.

Hajime was coming home from a week long trip he had with his family, he had missed nagito dearly. Hajime called nagitos name and got no response. He put his suitcase down on the ground and walked upstairs. Hajime opened the door to his and nagitos bedroom and was greeted by nagito sitting on their bed just drinking his wine.

Hajime was stunned, nagito had set all this up for him. "Hi Hinata-kun" nagito said softly. "Why don't you come over here?... ill take good care of you~" nagito winked at him. Hajime stood there not being able to take his eyes off his boyfriend. But he finally walked over and sat infront of nagito on the bed.

The slim male immediately helped Hajime take off his shirt. "I've been waiting so long for you hinata-kun~" nagito drooled slightly out of excitement. "Touching myself just didn't feel the same" nagito added on. "You touched yourself, Without my permission?" Hajime asked.

"Im sorry Hinata-kun. I promise I tried to n-" nagito began. "Youre just a slut. You couldn't help but keep your hands away from yourself. I mean I dont blame you, who wouldn't want to touch you" hajime cut him out as he slowly touched nagitos milky thighs. Nagito let out a breathy grunt as he tried holding in his moans.

Nagito rubbed his palms on hajimes built chest. Hajime grabbed nagitos by his neck and brought his face closer to his before connecting their lips. They parted for less than a second and kept kissing, the two made out for a long time. In the process nagito was helping Hajime take off his belt,boxers,and his jeans.

"Alright puppy, do you want to get this dirty?" Hajime asked as he pulled slightly at the black lingerie on nagitos slim body. Nagito shook his head no. "Good boy, let me take it off for you since you've been so good~" hajime purred as he winked.

Hajime slowly slipped off all the peices to nagitos lingerie and the two were both fully stripped of their clothes. Nagito slowly slid his hand up the sheets and grabbed a bottle of lube which was hidden under the bedsheets of their bed. Hajime opened his mouth to speak but nagito spoke. "Let me do everything for you alright"

Hajime nodded in response. Nagito opened the bottle of lube and squirted some of the substance onto his palm and began rubbing it onto hajimes thick length. Hajime grunted and bit his lip in pleasure.

After the substance was evenly spread on hajimes length nagito slowly moved onto hajimes lap and leveled himself over hajimes cock and wrapped his arms around hajimes shoulders.

"Cmon puppy i can't wait any longer~" hajime moved nagitos hair out of his face to see him. Nagito nodded and slowly lowered himself down onto Hajime. Nagito let out whimpering moans. "Good puppy~" hajime grunted in pleasure.

Nagitos knees shook as they dug into the bed. Nagito began lifting himself up and down onto Hajimes length. "You were made for me puppy~" hajime grunted as he held nagitos face in his hand. Nagito moaned as hajimes length was hitting the right spots every time he went down on his cock.

"Such a good boy just for me~" hajime purred as he softly kissed nagitos neck. He gave soft kisses all over nagitos face. "Hajime you're so big inside of me~! I can feel you in my stomach~" nagito moaned as his legs shook. Nagito picked up the pace and he was soon enough slamming down onto Hajime.

"Oh~ shit- yes keep going like that~ mm- my good boy~" hajime groaned in pleasure as he put a hand into nagitos hair. "H-hajime~! A-ah~ gn~" nagito let out moans and grunts. Hajime bit nagitos neck causing nagito to choke on his own moans.

Hajime kept biting and leaving marks all over nagitos neck. "Youre mine~" hajime whispered. "Y-yes Hinata-kun~! I-im yours~ fill me up~!" Nagito moaned before hajime hit his sweet spot.

"A-AaaAh~! F-FUCK~! H-HARDER~!!" Nagito begged as hajime began to thrust up into nagito as he looked into his eyes. "Be a good boy and keep eye contact" hajime panted staring into nagitos eyes watching his face expressions change quickly.

Nagitos eyes rolled up as he moaned and his legs shook. "Is my little puppy gonna cum~?" Hajime teased. "Y-Yes~! P-please cum i-INSIDE~!" Nagito moaned out and his moans became louder due to hajime slamming up into nagito. Nagito melted and came at that moment.

Hajime slowly came after him with a pleasured grunt. Nagito collapsed onto hajimes chest with his head in the crook of hajimes neck. Hajime picked nagito up and brought him to the bathroom. "Another round please Hinata-kun~" nagito begged as he panted. Hajime couldn't say no.