Church (N.H.)

A/n: I know in the show Nicky, Ricky, dicky and dawn don't go to church but....actually there is not but! This is a a cute meet that I thought of. So hope you enjoy it as much I do reading it. (I hope that is for every small imagine I write...)
————————
Y/n POV:
"Y/n! Time to get ready for church!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.
"Ok!" I yelled back. I got out of bed and turned off the tv. I went into my closet and found an outfit.

Once I put on my outfit I put my hair into a (your favorite style of hair) and grabbed my phone and AirPods

Once I put on my outfit I put my hair into a (your favorite style of hair) and grabbed my phone and AirPods. I walked out of my room and walked to the kitchen.
"What's for dinner?" I asked. It is currently 5:30. Church does not start until 7 but it takes us 30 mins to get ready and eat then 20 to get to church and mom likes to talk to other people that go to church.
"Chicken!" She answered. I smiled.
"Love for call your dad, he is in the living room playing his game" I nodded and went into the living room.
"Dad!" He looked up at me
"Time for dinner" I said and walked back to the kitchen. We ate dinner and my dad and mom went into their room and do final touches on their hair and get shoes. I grabbed my (purse or small backpack. Whatever you carry) and put my phone and AirPods in it. I went into my bathroom and checked my hair.
"Nice" i walked out and saw that my mom and dad were waiting on me.
"Y/n...shoes!!" Mom said. I looked down and saw that I had no shoes on. I ran into my room and grabbed my shoes. And we walked out the door.
—fun fact that is usually how I get ready for church—
—————Nicky's POV—————
We are getting ready for church and of course mom picked out our outfits. She loves when we all match. So me, Ricky and dicky are wearing this

 So me, Ricky and dicky are wearing this

And dawn is wearing this

I hate it. The pants are tight and it's itchy
———Dawn's POV———
I like the dress but I don't want to match the rats. I take pics of them Bc they hate it and I love it
———Ricky's POV———
omg this is a good book
———Dicky's POV———
I spilled ketchup on my tux...hope mom don't find out. Haha tux is a funny word haha
———Nicky's POV———
We ate dinner and we are in the car going to church.
———y/n's POV———
We walk in and I sit down while my parents go and hunt people down and torture them by talking to them. I sit in silence when I see and family walk in. Four kids around my age sit in the the chairs to the left of me. There is three sections. One on the left, one in the middle and one on the right. I'm in the middle. I debated on talking to them Bc their parents went to talk to other people. And they look bored. I stood up and decided to talk to them.
'Oh no I'm turning into my parents' I thought as I approach them.
"Hi, I'm y/n" I say. They all look up at me in sync.
"Hi! I'm dawn and this is-" dawn got cut of.
"I'm dicky" dicky said. I smiled.
"I'm Ricky" I turned to a dark haired boy with green/blue eyes.
'Man I love those eyes' I thought
"I'm Nicky" Nicky said. I shook hands with all of them and sat next to Nicky. We all talked for about 30 mins when their parents came back.
"Well I should get going, it was nice meeting you Nicky, Ricky, dicky and dawn!" I said. I waved to them and they waved back as walked back to my seat.
———after church———
I grabbed my things and was about to walk out when I was stop by the quad.
"Hey what's up harpers?" I smiled.
"What school do you go to" dawn asked. I tell them.
"Cool, so do we!" Dicky said. I smiled. Dawn, Ricky, and dicky walked off to talk to other people while Nicky stayed.
"Umm....c-can I get your number?" He asked. He seemed nervous. I smiled and blushed. I gave it to him when my mom yelled.
"Come on y/n! We have to go!" I smiled at him and ran off.