Kim Seokjin

~🥀~

~🥀~

Daredevil

Pacing around the room back and forth you continue to worry about your best friend. The smell was slowly burning your nostrils as a headache started to settle in. Your feet were slowly becoming sore as you continued to pace back and forth while running your hand through your hair for the millionth time.

You had arrived here about an hour ago and for some reason, no one was able to tell you anything. Which... only worried you more.

They say no news is good news, but in this case... no news meant something bad was going on.

Why... why did you have to allow yourself to be talked into this bullshit? You knew it was dumb and very risky to do this and yet... yet that asshole best friend of yours got you right where he wanted to have you; by his side, while he risked his life.

You didn't want to imagine what they were doing to him right now, but when there was nothing to do, it was easy to allow a million 'what if' questions to enter your mind.

And those didn't exactly aid your headache.

All you knew was that when you parked his car right in front of the entrance, you ran inside to get someone to help you carry him out of the car and onto a fucking gurney so they could take him inside and help him.

Other than you giving them his information, nothing was asked of you.

You were the only family he had and he was the only family you had... so why in the fucking hell was no one telling you anything?

Were they waiting for his dead mother to crawl out of her grave so they had a family member to talk to? Because that's you! You are the family he has, you are all there is for him.

Sighing and looking up at the clock, you groan when you see another hour has passed.

Shaking your head and feeling the annoyance and anger bubbling in your veins, you walk up to the closest nurse and ask about your friend.

"Do you have any information on Kim Seokjin? We got here two hours ago and no one has told me anything! I'm freaking out! Is he okay? Were his injuries bad? What is going on?"

The nurse was slightly taken back by your tone but still held her posture as she looked down at the clipboard she was holding.

"Mr. Kim is still in surgery, his wounds were mostly internal but that also means his surgery is quite risky. Other than that, I can't tell you anything since you're not a relative to the patient."