Ghosts

A man opens his eyes, dust and fear in front of him.  In the circle of emptiness of no soul, except for ghosts flying overhead.  And only after a while you can see the silhouette standing without a face a person. He asks too many questions, so many of them, that it seems like they're endless.
-Who are you?
-Who are the parents?
-Who are friends and who are the enemies?
-Who are you in life?
-What has you achieved?
-Who are your husband and children?
-Who is your fear and joy?
- Who is the muse and who is the art?    Strange questions that have the right to be.  But it's scary when there are no answers.
It's even more terrifying to realize that you won't understand or know the answers to these questions.
Who are all these happy people who have lived a life without living and blundering?
Who are these people who even in the void see fields full of flowers ?Who are these people who even in the pit can build a house ?  Are there such people?  Answers run away, sometimes it seems that you lose them, thinking that you are lying to yourself.

All these ghosts had a life, they fly because they weren't happy when they had a soul , and now beg to send them back.  But this is not possible because they have long been laid under the ground and they have long been forgotten.  They don't have a second life.

This room was like a sugar cube, like you're inside, and this sugar is thrown into the water and everything starts to dissolve.  Everything is starting to take on a different look, a complete lack of fear, no one wanting to panic, or run.  Just interest and hopelessness.