Lovely

The white room, gradually painted in green shades, giant volumes were perceived as a new life. It seems to be a revival. The sound of water behind his back could be heard, and his feet were submerged in water just below the knees. People were a little further away, they were happy, someone was fishing, someone was swimming and someone else was learning, eating, socialized, enjoying the warmth of life. The new man climbed the steps two levels above the water. Looking back his eyes down and looking back at the water, nothing is cleaner, brighter, warmer seems to exist, from the water is created by man and without water he dies, and probably the water from which created of us and there is water on which new eyes looked at that moment, the sand from which the sun is created, warm, pure, like gold, like a soul, like a land of paradise. The body has turned back again, and before her eyes stands proudly a house in two floors dressed in a green cloak with colored ornament. It seemed this house itself was built, itself was decorated, so he looked proudly at the lake. There was a forest around, it surrounded both the house and the lake, the floor was covered with a green carpet, and flowers grew in the places well-groomed. The legs themselves went to the house, the hands opened the door, the eyes themselves admired its beauty. Is that the feeling of freedom?
The house was filled with a fresh smell, was heard the voice of people and the voice of the spring wind which gently stroked the curtains, small aesthetic objects lay on the table  in front of the mirror on the passerby: comb , papers, pen,candles, it all looks romantic. Renaissance-style house. It seems the hostess tried to create this style.
Two stairs leading to the top floor, but each leads to two different passers-by and in each of them two rooms, they seem portals, completely not different from each other. On the left stairs came down the girls in beautiful dresses in bed shades. Dresses seemed new, as if they had just been sewn, woman's hands who know a lot about love. In the rooms on which led the right staircase was quiet, this silence attracted, rising up you could feel the freshness of the day and the dusts hovering through the rooms and over the furniture. Doors in both rooms were open, they were ventilated, draught stroked everything you can touch. Everything looks free, it seems that it is a paradise for ghosts.
Turning his head on the right you could see the furniture covered with fabric, the rooms seemed empty despite the fact that they were  with furniture. In the first room there was a floor mirror that was what interested the most, namely what will be the reflection. Slowly getting used to the situation, the desire to know who is who became unbearable, so the fabric covered on a long mirror quickly fell to the floor.

Before my eyes immediately became a cute still very young face of a girl in seventy in a long shirt to the knees . Short Black hair, brown eyes, small plump lips, not high. It was Gianna, a young Gianna.
The room had a gentle atmosphere, the same as reigned in the house itself, a bed, a table, a small bookcase, a wardrobe for clothes not far from the mirror , table with a sewing machine, in the center of a high narrow window starting from the floor and up to the ceiling shared a table with a sewing machine and a bookcase, curtains in floral peas that should be carefully washed. The day didn't end. Gianna had time to inspect the house, and get used to new people. Eternal day, and a bunch of desires, ideas, no one worried of you , everyone was busy with their business.New opportunities, knowledge and ideas did not give rest sewing machine, from the window at times you could see how the dirty dust flying from the room, the floor and furniture glittered, the books again began to travel and surprise, they became much more, Gianna wrote her own, ideas poured on her head as a waterfall on the earth . The clothes slowly filled the closet with beautiful outfits, Gianna remembered of herself, who dreamed of doing so. The smell in the room filled with flowers torn from the flowerbeds: roses, daisies, and a little roomy greenery, curtains played after washing again , Gianna traveled through the woods, the lake, met with Talented people, the walls were decorated with her own paintings with memories of each hour. This made her really happy, the one who managed to find the beautiful in a small house near the lake, was able to find love in a young writer who walked for hours by the forest trying to read each of it trunk and leaf, he needed Ghianna more than anyone, her books he read more than once and not twice, as if looking for them a new story for people.
She found happiness that won't get tired for a long time. This is what is called happiness, when you choose this , and it is still first in your life .
Gianna will live eighty-one years happy and beloved, she will have two boys and one daughter. Her husband will be a writer whose name will be written among the famous names .They will see their grandchildren together. They will touch the wind and the ocean at the same time. Gianna will show mortals another immortal art . What Gianna planned from the youngest years, all this she saw, and most importantly felt, and as a terrible dream she forgot her life full of failures and tears.