***

Life is not so short if you start writing it now, and write it correctly.
God doesn't give us a second chance.
My dad used to tell me that "God writes our destiny as a writer and artist, and that someone else's art cannot be changed."
People don't see the beautiful.  You don't have to look for it, you need to love it.  The art of beauty is first of all, it is ourselves, every act we do, every creation, it is what we do and what makes us, it is the art of not being a stranger among our own, and not being lost to them.  That is the art that was before us we lost in the labyrinths of century-old construction.  But there is art that is not even damaged.  And this art still makes people talk about its beautiful destiny. The same thing happens to us, our childhood dreams are lost, and new ones fall on our heads from nowhere, and these new dreams sleep not only in our head but also on our hearts and it is these dreams that turn us into "lovely " this  that can always be understood, to learn, to distinguish.  Among our own, we do not feel like something in a strange way, we are always on the same step, even if the stairs are different.  A sense of calmness and a full understanding that this is "You."
We do everything to love ourselves, because loving yourself can doing us  successful, the best, it's like a new "me" that everyone loves and you love yourself.  But we forget about others.  About the fact that "God-writer, artist" not only portrayed and described us, but also those who surround us and it is not always a person. It's about everything, you need to love the art that is called "life" you need to love every step, sigh, action, even the most indifferent, but the main thing good ,can become something more, stone, water, air, people (it's too difficult, you should just forget the bad, and do not forget the good) nature.  This is to love yourself, to love all of yourself.  And respect those who are close and far away.
And if the "artist and writer" sees that his hero smiles at everything that is in him, he will describe him as the sun, as a favorite character of his art, he will make him the main character, he will make him better than those around him. Thanks to faith and hope, the time on the clock will not end, the days of the year will last, death will come only when it will be realized that you did everything you had to do.  To live this life in search is not life, for the sake of others - not life, without happiness - not life, without love- not life, alone - not life.   You need to love life to find everything and not to waste time in search.  You need to love the most lovely thing on this earth, soul, soul of everyone not even alive.  It is easy if you calm your mind and be open to yourself that is to be one with your soul and learn to understand the beauty created before a person, to understand that even just a stone can become something more precious to someone than gold  Life will end on the lovely . And do not spend your life on the disgusting, which spoils first of all you and your and life.

"The last one will laugh  that , who saw the lovely  first."
        LL.L