The Ride of Your Life - Part 1/2

WARNING: Dirty Imagine ...

        "Wow, it's so beautiful here..." You whispered. The sun was shining bright and the top was down on the car. You were visiting your boyfriend of 28 months, Sam. You lived far from him and came to visit for the summer. "My view's pretty amazing, too.." he smirked, looking over at you. "Shut up." You said, lightly pushing his head to the side. He laughed, shaking his head. "You're cute." He smiles as you giggled, putting the sunglasses on. You both pull into the beach and walk out to a private spot where a lot of his friends come. The sand was warm and it wasn't that windy. You layed down your towel and got on your stomach, flipping through a magazine. "You coming?" Sam said, sliding off his shirt. He was slowly pulling it over his head, so that you could see each and every single ab he had and wanted to show it off. "Sam!" You giggled as he finished pulling it off. He smirked and threw down his shirt and took off running towards the ocean. It must've been an hour or so, because Sam came back covered in sweat from a football game. "Babe, come on.." He whined. "Ugh, fine." You sighed and reached for his hand. You saw him eyeing you and wanted to make him suffer from earlier. You bit your lip and slowly started sliding off your shorts. "Drea, not now.. You're making me horny..." He whined. You smirked and threw your shorts off to the side. A while has passed and the sun began to set. "Wave!" You called and ducked as Sam got splashed. You felt his bulge from under his shorts and it was growing. You turned to him and he was eyeing you all over. "What are you staring at?" You asked. He'd been staying at you with wide eyes. His eyes drifted down and you looked. Your top had come off and taken by the wave. "I told you to tie it tight!" You whispered-yelled and covered yourself up. "As tight as your little virgin pussy..." He smirked and your eyes went huge. "I need you more than ever, drea.." He whispered in your ear. This was really turning you on. He grabbed you by the waist and carried you over to your hut. As soon as he put you down, he immediately crashed his lips onto yours. Your lips moving in sync. He took your hand and pinned it above your head, kissing down your breasts and down to your bikini thong. He went back up to kiss your lips and along your arms. He kissed down your stomach and bit your thong, sliding it down your thighs then off your legs. Licking your slit. "Damn, baby... Tell me who you're wet for." He smirked, licking his fingers. "For you daddy..." You whispered as he entered three of his fingers in you. You felt yourself tighten at his touch as he kissed your stomach.