Happy Valentines Day

Chapter 1

Happy Valentines Day

 "Phylicia I love you and I knew that we would be together since the day I met you. Will you..."

WOAH!! WOAH!! What the hell is going on here. You can't just jump to the middle of the story without the readers knowing who I am yet. "Sorry Boss" whatever anyway sorry for that little jump cut to the middle of the book. Hi I'm Phylicia Demeritte but you can call me Philly or Licia which ever one your comfortable with. Anyway to celebrate my first book with my dumb writers let's turn up. *Starts to give shots and sing shots by Lil Jon* You all are of legal age right? Who cares I can't drink either.  2 Hours Later (in Spongebob narrator voice) Too much turning up let's go back to the beginning of the book so you guys read the story until I recover.

Saturday, February 14, 2015 Valentines Day

"Rashanna which shirt should I wear the lace one or the white cropped shirt"

"I don't know pick any one we're just going to Outback it isn't like we're meeting boys are anything", She replied while texting on her cellphone.

"You don't know that but seriously help we have to leave in 10 minutes"

"Fine I like the black one now hurry up so we can go I'm hungry"

"You're always hungry"

10 Minutes Later

"Yall ready yet?",asked my dad.

"Yasss", Rashanna and I replied simultaneously.

While at Outback...

"Good Evening, do you have a reservation?" asked Becky.

"Yes we do under Demeritte" my mom replied.

"Yes Demeritte table for four right this way" said Becky as she walks us to our table.

"Ow" I said as a boy bumped into me in a rush.

"Oh I'm so sorry, are you ok?" asked the boy in a caring tone.

"Yea whatever I'm ok" I said as we continued walking to our table.

After eating our main course which was delish the boy who bumped into earlier sat right across from us. So as we were waiting for dessert I excused myself like a lady. Yea right I just told my parents I'm going to the bathroom. After using the bathroom feeling refreshed I saw the boy again standing up against the wall as if he was waiting on me. So as I began to walk away I felt a tap on my shoulder and the boy said.

"Happy Valentines Day" with a hug.

So I replied "Same to you" but really I was thinking who they hell is this dude but he was cute. I mean imagine a boy at least 6 foot, blue eyes, blonde hair with dark highlights, and muscular. Finally someone who is my type people espically if a boy is 6 foot and up for a 5 foot 8 girl that's great.

He continued by saying "I'm Hunter by the way"

"I'm Phylicia"

"That's a cute name Phylicia"

"Oh thanks but Hunter is very hot name" I said while face palming myself internally.

Then he asked " How old are you?"

"14"I replied kinda freaked out.

"Oh I'm 15"

And right that second that very second he lifted my chin and kissed me for at least 15 seconds and did I mention with tongue not too much but just right.

After the kiss he said "Happy Valentines Day Phylicia" and as he began to walk off he turned back around and said " Oh by the way you nice lips", and continued walking off.

While I was barely standing up straight I didn't move until a middle age lady came to use the bathroom.

When I went back to our table my mom asked "Why do you look so happy"

 "The bathroom smells like bubble gum", I said with a grin on my face.

Before I sat down I said "Rashanna, come with me back to the bathroom?"

"Why I know how gum smell why do I need to go to a bathroom to smell it"

After giving her the don't be stupid just come with me face she agreed.

"You liar this bathroom smells nothing like bubble gum it just smells like someone just took a dump and used air fresher to cover it up."

"Whatever I don't care about that remember when I just went to the bathroom"

"Yea so what"

"I kissed a boy who is sitting right across from our table"

"You mean the light skin boy who kept looking at you"

"Yea, wait what he was looking at me and you didn't tell me"

"I thought he was an old friend of yours who was afraid to say hi or something"

"No I don't know him all I know is that his name is Hunter and he is cute."

"Phylicia he could have herpes boys just don't kiss random girls this isn't a book this is real life and you didn't even get his number."

"Your right I should've got his number"

"Phylicia this is serious suppose he makes you sick"

"Your right Rashanna now let's get back to the table before he leaves."

As we were walking back to our table my heart dropped. They were gone but how is that possible we were eating before them. As we sat back down and my mom asked

"Why yall sit back down?"

"We waiting on dessert" Rashanna and I replied simultaneously.

"We really need to stop doing that", I told Rashanna.

"We already eat the dessert while yall was in the bathroom"

"No number or dessert this is the best day of my life literally", I said under my breathe.

2 Hours Later... At Home

OMG I can't believe what just happened. I really should've gotten his number, damn it. After trying to fall asleep I went on wattpad and read one of my favorite books My Stolen First Kiss not like Hunter was my first kiss or anything. And after that didn't help I  went on YouTube and watched Jacksepticeye he's a really funny guy and he's Irish. But there's one thing I know Outback is offically my favorite resturant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                      Author's Note:

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's offical guys I'm writing a book even though this is just one chapter. In the comments tell what you guys like or dislike about the story and or how I can make it better. But to remind you this is my first book. Please Vote it would be amazing if my first book would be at least Top 10 on Wattpad's book list. Also I want you guys (the readers) to be invovled so leave characters that you want to be in the book and write if you want them to be a good or bad character.

Thank you for reading

Love you