Chapter 4

*Charlotte's P.O.V.*

I woke up in fright as my phone rang.

I looked down at the contacts and growned at the name that came up.

"What, it's only eight o-"

"OMG AHHHH CHARLIE!!! MY MOM BOUGHT ME V.I.P. FOR DIGI TOUR!" Screamed Jocelyn through the phone.

"That's cool. Have fun!" I replied about to hang up.

"What? You're not coming? I thought you were asking your stepdad for money."

"I did, he said no." I felt a tear fall from my eyes, knowing one of my best friends was meeting the love of my life and I wasn't.

"Oh, well I'll get a picture of him with me for ya. I gotta go now and pick out an outfit. Gotta look cute to meet my brother-in-law."

"Your brother-in-law?"

"Charlotte, come on girl get with the program. Everyone knows I'm marrying Nash. Meeting Hayes is a step closer to that. Now I gotta go. Bye!"

The line went dead and I immediately felt more tears fall from my face.

I chucked my phone across the room.

"I hate my life."

I walked out of my room and down to my kitchen to grab breakfast.

When I got down stairs, Luke and Bart were already up.

"Goodmorning." Luke said to me as I walked to the cabinet to grab some cereal.

I opened it up to only see Luke's ceral, Lucky Charms.

"Where's my ceral?" I demanded knowing that I wasn't getting any Fruit Loops this morning.

"I ate the rest of it, I hope you don't mind." I turned around to see Bart eating my ceral and Luke with a concerned look on his face.

"No, I don't mind. I don't mind that my best friend is meeting my favorite person in the world with out me because you won't give me some of my mother's money to help me get a ticket to go too. I don't mind that I wanted to get my mind off of it by eating my favorite ceral and watching Cartoons this morning. BUT OF COURSE. MY FAT STEP FATHER HAD TO RUIN BOTH OF THOSE THINGS JUST LIKE HE RUINED OUR FAMILY!" At this point I was both screaming at him and balling my eyes out.

"GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T COME OUT TILL YOUR MOTHER GETS BACK NEXT SATURDAY! IF YOU DON'T GET UP THERE RIGHT NOW, I SWEAR I'LL BEAT YOU!"

"GO AHEAD, BEAT ME!" I screamed in his face before running up stairs and slamming the door behind me.

"I can't deal with this anymore." I said to myself.

I had cried for about 10 minutes before I picked my phone up again to see 3 new Twitter Notifications from Hayes.

One read: Goodmorning loves :)))
The second one said: I haven't been very active, sorry...

The last one however, really caught my eye...

If you want V.I.P. for Friday's show in Minneapolis, there will be hidden V.I.P. packages with tixs, outside of the venue Fri!

So basically, I got to go down to the venue, and look for those tickets.

I just gotta sneak out of the house that afternoon...

_____

Ok so here's this chapter! In a few more chapters, Hayes will be a character.

I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter :)

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you want! Also, can you guys check out the last chapter of Broken even if you're not reading it because the authors note is important for the next chapter of it.

Thank you for reading!

-Brooke