ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟛.𝟝

𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Jouichiro faintly remembered reading something about how sleeping on a full stomach wouldn't prove well for his body, so he decided to hold off on the food for a little while longer and get some well-deserved rest. The day was too eventful for his liking, so he hoped he could spend the rest of the week in China celebrating Toji with Riri peacefully.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

It was cold.

Jouichiro had forgotten that it was winter.

Riri was walking beside him, bundled up in all sorts of sweaters and jackets. For a girl who managed to fight in what was basically an indoor ice rink, she was surprisingly susceptible to the cold. Jouichiro laughed as Riri continued to complain about the cold weather as they walked through a public garden. The lake had frozen over, and it was currently snowing. Snow was rare, but because of the cold weather, it often stays for a while before actually melting. The gardens were covered with white snow, while the sight was refreshing, the weather was not. Jouichiro flicked off a snowflake that had landed in Riri's hair, but he really just smacked the back of her head. This was their stupid sibling-type relationship, and it was sort of sweet.

Surprisingly, things had passed quietly, the morning was fine, breakfast passed by without much drama, Jouichiro really thought Daniel would've at least popped in to make his presence known, but he didn't.

Riri had run off somewhere, Jouichiro had spotted her at the frozen lake so he didn't worry very much about that. He was too busy getting lost in his thoughts, wondering what he'd make for dinner later, and also if Daniel was going to suddenly throw him into another reality marble at this very moment. But speak (think, in this case) of the devil and he shall arrive, he saw Daniel right in front of him, seemingly appearing out of thin air. At this point, Jouichiro's just accepted that Daniel has that ability, whether in or out of the reality marbles.

"Hello Daniel, you seem to be in a good mood." "Hi JoJo!" The exchange was a little awkward for Jouichiro, but what were you supposed to say to what was essentially your stalker? "It's cold today..." "Do you even know how to make conversation with me?" "No, this is just awkward for me." Normally, Jouichiro would have no problem starting a conversation, Daniel's sudden appearance caught him off guard. Daniel frowned a little before taking Jouichiro's hand in his, "How about now?" "I don't see why you holding my hand makes things any less awkward."

Jouichiro looked towards the lake to check up on Riri and then looked back. Daniel's gloved hand was still in his and they were still inside the garden.

Surely nothing would go wrong.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Jouichiro cursed his past self from 5 seconds ago. Although the scenery was similar, and the garden was still snowy and pretty, Jouichiro knew for a fact that Daniel's gone ahead and transported them into another reality marble. 

There had to be some sort of reason why there were two moons in bright daylight. 

Riri only came back now, asking that exact question. "JoJo, why are there 2 moons in the sky?" "Why do you think?" Riri took a quick moment to think, only noticing Daniel now as she pointed at the boy, "Is it his fault?" "Yes." Jouichiro felt tired at this sudden turn of events and was extremely close to snapping. "Do you like it? I spent a lot of time making this place, I'm sure you guys will love it, consider this as a supplement to the shopping mall incident," Daniel gave a soft smile, squeezing Jouichiro's hand for a little while longer before letting go. Jouichiro opened his mouth to speak, "I don't like the way-" He was cut off when Daniel suddenly vanished like he did during the shopping mall incident. "-you phrased that..." He trailed off, realising Daniel was no longer there.