ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟙.𝟙

𝕀𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕀 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘?

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Huh? It's already 11:40? At this rate, I'll be late for the plane..." Jouichiro mumbled, checking his phone. He leaned back and rested his head on the window, checking his phone every now and then. He sighed, looking around the carriage. There was an old man, trembling as he held onto his walking cane. Beside the doors were a few high-school students, busily chatting away as they told each other horrible jokes or lamented over schoolwork. Sitting next to Jouichiro on the right was a girl...or was that a boy? It didn't matter. They looked as if they were a British student, reading a book titled 'Dionysus', probably a tourist. There was a couple sitting next to each other, resting their heads on each other. To Jouichiro's left sat a businessman, looking as if they were dead inside.

5 minutes pass, and the train hasn't stopped, at all. "Is the train delayed?" Jouichiro asked, looking outside the window, seeing all the high-rise buildings. 10 more minutes pass, and Jouichiro checks his phone again, it's 11:57, and the train still hasn't stopped. He blinks multiple times, rubbing his eyes. "I'm dreaming, right?" He murmured. He blinked again once he puts his hands down. 

The train was empty. 

That was strange. Just then, the train was filled with people, did he fall asleep? A quick check of his phone suggested that he did not fall asleep, it was midnight. The train has stopped, doors opened at a station that Jouichiro has never seen before. "This...It must be the result of another Stand ability, strange, but cool. I've never met anyone else other than Dad, Riri and Grandpa Josuke who have Stand abilities," he got off the train, looking around to see what station it was. 

"Kisaragi?" 

He's never heard of this station before, and Jouichiro doesn't think he's actually ever seen it on a map before. The station is eerily empty, and the more he stayed there, the more Jouichiro felt creeped out. He was the only one on the station, no officers or station attendants, just him. 
He turned back to see the train, but it was already gone. Jouichiro checked his phone again, sitting down at a nearby bench. "First off, check my location, there's got be something," he tried his best, but Jouichiro had no idea what was going on, and the apps on his phone were only coming up with errors. 

He took a deep breath to calm himself. "Okay, so we can't check our location, that's fine. Let's just search it up, I still have reception, surprisingly." He quickly looked up the station on his phone, coming up with nothing. He was about to give up when something caught his attention, a source of information. He almost cheered, immediately tapping on the link. "Kisaragi Station...an urban legend, so I'm stuck here, huh?" He continued reading both tales, hoping to gain just a little bit of information as to how to get out.

"I've got to get out of here, quickly," Jouichiro mumbled, trying to call Riri, anyone, hoping that they would pick up. Riri picked up, Jouichiro heaving a sigh of relief, "Riri-I know you're busy but...Riri?" They had answered the call, but Jouichiro couldn't hear anything. He quickly hung up, because it didn't seem like Riri was going to speak anytime soon. "Okay, that failed, let's go see if I can find any other way out."

He summoned「World is Mine」, the blue-purple Stand emitting a golden glow from it's wristbands. It floated beside it's user, scanning every nook and cranny of the place. Jouichiro went over his options, he could call Riri again, walk into the tunnel and try to find a way out from there, or he could light something on fire, as suggested by others in the second tale. "Okay, it's from those three options, what do you think?" He turned to「World is Mine」, but the Stand shook it's head. Seems like Jouichiro needed to make this decision by himself.

───── ⋆⋅ℂℍ𝕆𝕀ℂ𝔼⋅⋆ ─────

ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝 ℝ𝕚𝕣𝕚 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕝

𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖