Chap.1 pg.1

This takes place during Bryan Fury tekken 5 story but with a twist and more character development for Bryan fury I really don't like how they are portraying his character so I came up with this story. Please if you have any other character you want me to do please tell me in the comments. This story is Rated: M for mature.

In The Alley Way Of Otaku Japan

"Please spare me," the pleading female voice said to the man with white hair. He grinned down at women as she cowered into the side of the green dumpster in the dark alley. The white haired man just creeped slowly to the women. Minutes seem like hours to the lady she heard the man footsteps. With every step he took it was like you could hear the enjoyment in each step. Like a predator in the wild walking in on its prey. Then the steps went silent. The woman thought he left her alone. She let relief set in what a foolish thing to do. Then that's when she felt him near her ear. "I want you to run as fast as you can prey'' The white haired man said into the scared woman's ear. Usually one's breath would be warm for some reason his breath felt chilly. She sat there with her eyes wide staring the man in the face which was only like four inches away. "He doesn't even look alive ALMOST dead looking" The women thought." RUN ! '' The man yelled right in her face. This knocks her right out of her shock state. She jolted up and started to run like her life depended on it because it did. The white hair man laughed sinisterly as he watched him fumbly to her feet. " It's way more fun when they run'' The man thought as he walked after the running female. "I have to get out of here or else I'm dead" The women panted as she kept running until she bumped into something hard and metal. The woman fell to her butt. She lifted her head slowly still dizzy from running into this thing.Her eyes met with green glowing eyes. She felt her scream get stuck in the back of her throat. " So this is how I die by some green eyed monster but I guess it is better than that creepy looking man" She Thought. "Miss grab onto my hand before he gets here" The green eye thing said. "It can talk too huh....WAIT this thing is gonna help me get away from the white haired man,'' she thought. Then without thinking at all she grabbed this thing's hand. She didn't care at the moment if it could be a trick she just didn't want to die by that white hair dude. The green eye thing wrapped its arm around the blonde lady waist. He pulled out his green glowing sword, he raised his arm and took flight. "Were off the ground? H-how what is going on " These were the thoughts going through the blonde head. The green eye hero drops her carefully on her feet on top of a roof not far from the alley. "Blonde beauty there is a flight of stairs through that door live on" The green eye hero said as he flew back to the alley preparing to see Bryan Fury. The woman stared in shock where the green eye hero flew off. " Just who is that or what is that ? " She thought as she stared. "Wow"...........

Bryan finally made it to the end of the alley way but found no girl. "Impossible where could she have gone?" Bryan pondered. Just in time he dodge a green sword aiming for his neck. He looked in ahead of him to see who it was. It was none other than the man he hated the most, his long time enemy. Yoshimitsu head of the manji clan. The same clan Bryan attacked sometime ago that caused this feud. But as much as Bryan hated Yoshimitsu he can't help but to love the excitement that runs through his veins everytime Yoshimitsu comes at him with the intent to kill. (umm author notes real quick im not really good with fight scenes so im gonna skip it closer to the end of the fight sequence.) Bryan threw a series of his whipping fury at Yoshimitsu. Yoshimtsu dodge the two punches and duck the kick. Immediately after his duck Yoshimitsu disappeared from Bryan Fury's eyes only to reappear behind Bryan and throw his tobi ushiwaka mid air. Bryan reacted just in time and dodge his two kicks, using his forearms this caused him some getting pushed back from the impact of Yoshimitsu kicks. Yoshimitsu ran towards Bryan preparing to attack only for Bryan to his punch surprising him with his snake edge. Tripping Yoshimitsu in butt , Bryan ran to Yoshimitsu with a punch. Yoshimitsu had to act fast so he crossed his legs using his teleportation technique to appear right behind Bryan. As Bryan Fury turned his head and , he was met with Yoshimitsu kangaroo kicks. Bryan's body flew in the air he couldn't react fast enough and his body made a hard landing on the concrete ground. Bryan knew he needed to get out of there he did'nt want to run but needed to but only for now. Bryan did the dirtiest trick in the book as Yoshimitsu kneel down to grab Bryan , Bryan Fury picked up some of the debris from his crash land and threw it in Yoshimitsu's eyes. Causing he to grab his eye groaning in pain. He tried to open his long but they burned. Once he got his eyes open he could on see blur but he noticed Bryan was gone. "Dammit" Yoshimitsu said loudly. " I need to see Dr. Bosconovitch" Yoshimitsu thought. And that's exactly what he did.

~Bryan POV~

"What the hell is going on my....my head feels like shit like it's gonna explode. Damn that Yoshimitsu. Grahhhhhh" I clench the right side of my head with my right hand. But with my other hand I held myself straight up against the wall as I walked. "Almost there. Just right down.....

~POV END~

And with that Bryan collapsed on the street of Otaku Japan.

Hey guys you reach the end of chapter one page 1. On page 2 we will get a back story on Bryan Fury's past before he became this Monstrous Cyborg. And blonde beauty will play a big part in this story. You will know her real name later (Also never planed to make an oc on this story but oh well) . Please tell me what you think.

{Story request are open}

I'm working on a what if Tekken 7 story about Kazuya , Lars , Lee {the three brothers}

Also a Paul Phoenix x Lidia Sobieska #Paudia I just fell in love with this ship. My third favorite tekken ship #1 Jun x Kazuya #2 Lili x Hwoarang #3 Paul x Ladia. OKAY enough of my babbling see ya later my readers

~Ms.Anime ~WORDCOUNT 994