-8-

Author's pov
Yoongi stared at namjoon who was stroking Jennie's hair while the brunetee stared at him with a smile. Yoongi smirked and walked towards them. His expression changing to a soft one. "Oh honey, what happened?" He asked as he pushed namjoon of the stool and sat on it before holding jennie's hand. Namjoon groaned as he fell on his butt, he stared at the two people whispering to eachother. He confusedly looked at them before asking "who...are you?" Yoongi smiled and replied "this pretty lady's husband" Namjoon chocked on his saliva as Jennie widened her eyed and pinched yoongi's hand. Yoongi surpressed a scream as jennie pinched him again while he smiled ever so weetly. "You are so dead after this" Jennie said as yoongi gulped. Namjoon stood up and dusted off his pants. Yoongi and namjoon shared a death glare that was interupted by someone.

"Can you please see if she is okay?" Jin asked laying Jisoo on a bed. The nurse teacher nodded and started checking her. Namjoon without wasting a second ran yowards Jisoo. "Jisoo-yah, what happened!?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows looking at namjoon being all worrued but still replied "she fell and banged her head on the gro-" he was cut of when a tear slipped down namjoon's eye and landed on Jisoo's cheek. "Aish, you are so clumsy" he said as he looked down. "I sure am" namjoon's head snapped up to see Jisoo staring back at him. He engulufed Jisoo in a tight hug, Jisoo eyed Hennie from her side eyep before hugging back the boy with a smile on her face. On the other side jennie and yoongi continued to whisper talk.

Yoongi
How are you, my dear wi-

Jennie
You fucker! Why did you do that!?

Yoongi
Just felt like-

Jennie
Bitch, now namjoon thinks i am martied!

Yoongi
Well your namjoon seems to already have a girlfrieend.

Jennie
Shut up! She is just his fried...... maybe.........THIS IS SO ANNOYING!

She said glaring at Jisoo causing yoongi to bite back a laugh. Jennie frustatingly stood up and left the nurse room with yoongi following behind her while laughing his ass off. In the nurse room, Jin bit his lower lip before smiling as he looked at namjoon and Jisoo still hughing eachother. He just felt like leaving so he did.

Namjoon
You should have been careful!

Jisoo
Geez! I am Jisoo, I am okay!

Namjoon
Tch thats so you!

Jisoo
I am crazy but you like that~

Jisoo sang as namjoon laughed breaking the hug, thats when they noticed that jennie,yoongi and Jin left. After that namjoon helped Jisoo walk back to class even though she said she was fine. That was how their bond was, tom and jerry like. Bestfriend for life...as they said and an idol couple as everyone else assumed.

Lisa saw Bambam fall down the school's building as she failed to save him. Lisa oppened her eyes and sat up straight while breathing heavily. She was sweating badly, the image of Bambam flashing in her mind again and again. Jhope, who was sleeping on the couch, woke up after listening the room's door open. He furrowed his eyebrows after not seeing Lisa in the room. He ran out of the room after hearing some noices from the kitchen. Terror was visible in J-hope's eyes as he saw his wife standing with a knife on her wrist, J-hope panicked and Lisa continued to cry.

J-hope
LALISA, PUT THAT DOWN!

Lisa
No-no, i dont de-deserve to li-live. I fai-failled to protect Bambam.

J-hope
STOP FUCKING AROUN AND KEEP THAT KNIFE DOWN!

Lisa
n-ni...I SAID NO!

J-hope
FUCKING PUT IT DO-

Lisa
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE!?

J-hope
YOU ARE MY WIFE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

Lisa
So.....you care? I know, you dont. NO ONE CARES!

J-hope
Lets talk it out....please, lili please.

J-hope's tone was soft this time, Lisa stared back at him with an expressionless face. He gave her a nickname, she would gave smiled at the progress but tight now she didnt even know what to do. She sniffed and asked "no o-one car-" she was cut off in between as J-hope said. " I do, lisa. I care about you. I always did" he said as he took a step towards her. " lies" Lisa mumled to herself droping the knife on the floor and letting out a loud cry while falling on her kneys and covering her ears. "All lies" she screamed, J-hope sprinted towards her and took her in his embrance. She sidnt hug her back and he wasnt surprised by it, nit after ge was so mean to her all this time. Lisa continued to cry while mumblimg her thoughts to herself. That hug felt like a dream, a lie to her.

The bell rang indicating it was lunch break, Rosé adjusted her glasses and took a deep  breath and just as she though today's lunchbreak will go easily, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She hesitantly turned around to see Irene and Seulgi.

Selgi
Missed us?

Irene
Oh i am sure she did.

Selgi
So....we left oue "girls talk" in between last time. Lets continud that?

Seulgi wrapped an arm around Rosé as Rosé fliched at the touch. Seulgi m,Irene, wendy walked to the washroom and selgi locked the door. "So, where were we?" Selgi asked as Irene said "Ah- I remember" and with that, she pushed Rosé, Rosé hit her bruised back on the floor and groaned. Wendy fliched as Irene took a hanful of Rosé's hair and banged the yonger girl's head on the wall.

Seulgi kneyed Rosé's stomack and laughed as if someone cracked the best joke ever. Few more minutes and Rosé's body was giving up. She felt like, just giving in and giving up. Then she remembered Haruto, and she realised, she cant give up. Not when she knows how much her younger brother loves her and so she faught with herself to keep her eyes open.

 Not when she knows how much her younger brother loves her and so she faught with herself to keep her eyes open