-21-

"The faster you tell, the less i'll beat you" Jennie spole, flding her arms as she looked down at the killer. Seulgi. "Why did you kill Irene?" Yoongi asked to which Seulgi scoffed "I hated her, my parents always compared me to her about how she is good at studying at shit" Yoongi cocked up an eyebrow "you hated her?" Seulgi blankly stared at the floor while speaking "Then I actually got a reson to kill her, she found out that it was me who-"

Taehyung overtalked her "You killed Bambam" he stated while nodding to himself. "It was an accident, I and Irene were at the rooftop with him. He threatened to tell the police about us, we were trying to stop him from going anywhere when i accidentally pushed him" she confessed making Jennie scruch up her nose, she was disgusted "it was good at first, I manipulated Irene into thinking that she is the one who pushed him, until one day she started doubting me"

"I met her when she was on her way to Rosé's house, I planned it all. I chased her, she told me she would tell Rosé the truth so I had to....to kill her" Seulgi continued, "I was just fooling around, I didnt know Bambam would end up dead" she spoke again, now crying. "Fooling around? Bullying is not fooling around" Jennie spoke trying her best to hold back her anger.

"Why did you even start bullying him?" Taehyung asked, Seulgi hiccuped and sniffed "I wanted to spoil Irene's reputation, we were friends and i manipulated her to pick up on Bambam, i told her it was a stress reliever because i knew her mother pressured her to do better in exams and that stressed her"

Studies are supposed to make lives better but if you force it on the poor little ones than it could end up making their lives miserable. "Why did you wanna kill Rosé?" Taehyung asked to which Seulgi replied. "I knew that smart ass girl would figure out it was me behind it all"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Seulgi was still a minor so she was sent for therapies instead to Jail. Her family had to pay a huge fine too but it still didnt fit well with Rosé, the fine was not worth someone's life. No matter who it was.

Rosé attended the exams, getting the second rank while Namjoon got the first. Jisoo perused acting, and she was doing great. Namjoon got into SU along with Rosé. Rosé, Namjoon and Jisoo became close friends as time passed by.

Haruto debuted in a group named 'Treasure' under YG entertainment and Rosé could never feel prouder.

Yoongi and Jennie got married, guess what? Taehyung was Yoongi's best man.

Lisa released danced videos, taking the internet by storm. The videos feature her husband too. Speaking about the marriage, Lisa and J-hope became the IT couple of South Korea. This time they were really happy even behind the camera.

Lisa never forgot about Bambam, not even J-hope. The coupld would go ad visit his graze once in a month. There were always fresh flowers on the boys grave.

For extra information, Jisoo and Namjoon started dating. You know who else started dating? Rosé. Rosé and Jungkook were the match made in heaven.

Jimin persued dancing, he did a few collaborations with J-hope and the senior dancer praised him a lot. Jimin was still not over Rosé but atleast they were friends and the girl kept her promise. She was always there for him.

Taehyung on the other side didnt know why he felt bad when he saw Rosé and Jungkook kissing in the hospital. Out of all the people he was the only once who felt like a part of him was missing but he couldnt figure out what.

Moreover, Bambam got Justice.

The 11 of them became friends from strangers oh and lets not forget Haruto too.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS, IT WAS AN AMAZING JOURNEY WITH YA ALL THROUGH OUT THIS BOOK. I WILL MEET YOU GUYS WITH THE NEW BOOK I HAVE RECENTLY PUBLISHED. ITS NAMED "HATE"

NOW, I KNOW I AINT A INFLUENCER AND I AM NOT EVEN TRYING TO BE ONE BUT I HOPE THIS BOOKS MADE ATLEAST A TINY BIT OF DIFFRENCE.

BULLYING IS NOT FOOLING AROUND, I HAVE NEVER BEEN BULLIED BUT I HAVE SEEN OTHERS GETTING BULLIED AND I FEEL GUILY FOR NOT HELPING THEM. BULLYING COULD STRECH TO AND EXTENT WHERE ONE PERSON CAN GIVE UP ON THE MOST PRECIOUS THING, LIFE.

STOP BULLYING AND BE KIND. IT TAKES NOTHING TO BE KIND. #ZeroToleranceToBullying AND #StopBullying. THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I WROTE FOR A REASON OTHER THAN THE ONE THAT I LIKE WRITTING. I HOPE THE EFFORTS DONT GO TO WASTE.

ALSO, THE POINT I TRIED TO FOCUS MORE ON WAS THAT BOYS ALSO GET BULLIED AND ITS NOT FUNNY. IT EQUALLY AS BAD AS I GIRL GETTING BULLIED.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST. THANKYOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY READERS FOR LOVING AND SUPPORTING MY BOOK. I PROMISE TO CONTINUE DOING MY BEST. THANKYOU! ☆☆☆

THANKYOU FOR YOU TIME, LOVE AND SUPPORT! ♡♡♡