Class

Our 7th period class is like clear on the other side of the school.

As we walk, Tristan is telling me about Mr. Wright.

"He likes to joke around and embarrass you. So don't blush or anything or he'll do it more. And he repeats everything he says like 12 times in 30 seconds. And it can be annoying!" He tells me.

As we get closer, a teacher stops is in the hall.

"Better get to class or I'll write you up!" She threatens.

Tristan covers by telling her I'm new and he's just showing me around and showing me the way to class.

"Thanks, I can't get in trouble on my first day.." I tell him.

"I understand. Teachers here a witches." We both laugh at the comment.

We walk into class together. Mr. Wright's face lights up.

"OOOOHHHH! Taking a stroll in the hall with your lover, Tristan?" He jokes. We both ignore it.

Tristan leads me to a seat right of his.

"Good choice, because that's where you'll be sitting the rest of the semester!" Mr. Wright is kind of a jerk to be completely honest.

The class goes so slow and we still have one more class left after this. Today has been torture!

The bell rings. Tristan and I have 8th period together also. World Civilizations.

"What is this teacher like, Tristan?" I ask as we round a corner in the hall.

"Well," he starts. "He's a little bit weird to be completely honest with you,"

"Is he nice?" I question. I mean, mean or rude teachers aren't really my cup of tea. And we for sure won't get along if that's the case.

"He's a little too nice. Why?" Tristan assures.

"I for sure won't get along with them if they aren't nice, if you really want to know," I tell him, "I one time had this teacher who was mean, and I got fed up with his attitude, so I told him that," I say.

"And?" Tristan says, waiting to hear the rest of the story.

"And so he started to hate me, ans every term I did as I was supposed to but, he always failed me in that class." I finish.

Tristan looked surprised, "Mr. Ford isn't like that. He gets along with pretty much everyone and is always willing to help you get your grade up if you're doing poorly in that class."

~

We walked into World Civ. And took seats next to each other. Since he's my only friend here. Class starts.

Mr. Ford walks up to the front and introduces himself.

"Welcome class. I'm Mr. Ford and I see we have a dew new people in class so we are all going to stand up and introduce ourselves like we did at the beginning of the year."

Oh no. I can't have everyone's eyes on me. I have anxiety and I'll just break down in front of everyone.

"Okay, Leonie, let's start with you. Stand up and tell us your name and one thing you like to do." He repeats.

Oh god. Please no. It goes by fast and it's almost my turn.

Tristan stands up and says, "I'm Tristan Ribbnäs and I like to play my guitar I guess." He was such a dork about it.

My turn.. I zone out quickly and have no idea what's going on.