Philza and Ghostbur

So I made this thing of Philza and his dead son sitting peacefully

And it's pretty cute! Then I found a filter that makes it kinda sad imo

Like the first one is just Ph1lza and his dead son and that's not too bad

Like the first one is just Ph1lza and his dead son and that's not too bad. But the second one is just...

He sat alone, thinking of all the fond memories he had of the young man. How they would sit there, peacefully, and play a song or two. The elder smiled and shook his head, trying to hold back the tears. He swore he could still hear that simple melody. But he was gone. His son, his pride and joy, slaughtered by his own hand. Phil knew the song he heard was just a distant memory. A breeze burrowed past him, fluffing his wings slightly. It told of a coming storm. He knew he couldn't stay out there for long but... He didn't want to leave. Not again. He looked down, closing his eyes and allowing silent tears to run down his face. He was a murderer, and worse, a terrible father.

A faded figure sat across from the grieving man, confused. Was my song a sad song? It thought. Perhaps it was simply just... Too happy for him. Maybe those were happy tears! The ghostly figure shook his head and continued his song, hoping to cheer up the depressed man before him.

Or not, I mean, it's whatever you think it is really!