I Want More Drama, C'mon :(

Some chick was wondering why Authors get pissed off because their work was plagiarized and so I insulted her a bit, called her dumb, said she didn't graduate, y'know the basics. It wasn't even that mean. She deleted her post and I thought that was it, but she messaged me.

 She deleted her post and I thought that was it, but she messaged me

AND THE GAME WAS AFOOT!!

Well, it was before she tried to act like the bigger person and block me. I was having fun but apparently I'm not allowed to do that anymore! :(

 I was having fun but apparently I'm not allowed to do that anymore! :(

I sped with that last message, I didn't get it in time :(

Anyways I wanna keep fighting her because I'm bored and I love drama. And before you come for me sayin' shit like "Let it go", "You have better things to do" You're right, I do, I just live for drama. I spent two days fighting online with a homophobe, do not test me lol.

But fr, that one was like three hours added up for me, that's it. I just wish I could talk to this coward again, I have so many things I wanna say!

Best part is, she posted that she was leaving the writing group where she posted her thing and said that she didn't wanna be bullied for asking questions.

She said that collaborations and plagiarism are the same things.

She kinda cute tho, I'd smash. Hmu if you see this girl, let's talk. Maybe you can use proper English this time!

Also how is being outside of the US an insult? Do you think the US is good? You poor thing...

Enjoy, I did!