Plague Rats!

Hello! I'm here announcing that I think I might just go for it and sell these Lil things I call Plague Rats. Turns out I lost the three I made for me so I have no pictures yet, so I'll just describe them!

Plague Rats are small, all of them are able to be held in your hand. They have button eyes that are different colours and sizes. I made a shitty Lil poster for them cuz I can, I'll make a real one soon.

So basically, like the poster says, premade rats are 3-7 dollars and custom rats are 4-8 dollars

So basically, like the poster says, premade rats are 3-7 dollars and custom rats are 4-8 dollars. The difference? Glad you asked!

Premade rats have the basic bare essentials. This means no ears and no tail. They have a preselected personality, meaning name, pronouns, sexuality, religion, and political views because I think it's funny to put a rat into politics. They also have things like favourite foods, favourite colours, and favourite songs.

With Custom rats, you get to choose all of this! You can also select if your rat comes with ears and a tail. Your rat's preferences will be entirely up to you! You also get to pick the colour of their fur, whether it's long or short, and the colour of their eyes.

Ears and tails right now cost an extra ten cents to be added on.

With your rat, you'll receive a little paper/essay about your rat.

Example? Sure!

"Hello! My name is Scratch, I'm a fuzzy gray rat. My pronouns are He/Him/His/Himself, and I like boys. My favourite colours are green and yellow, because they remind me of nature and cheese! I love jokes. Hey, did you hear about the guy who had his left arm and leg cut off? It's okay, he's all right now! Funny, right? I'm a Liberal who thinks everyone should have the right to access cheese at any point in time! I believe in reincarnation, and I think I was a ladybug in my past life. My favourite food is cheddar cheese. There's a movie that says it tastes good with Strawberries, but I don't like those, so I wouldn't know. Anyways, it's nice to meet you new friend! I hope we get along well, and my maker says hi!"

:)

Anyways, when buying your rat please note that you will have to pay tax and shipping.

But wait, there's more!!

You can also have a picture of your rats! That's right, for 75 cents I'll draw a sketch of your rat and send it to you with these things included;
Name
Pronouns
Sexuality
Favourite food

For a full dollar, I'll make it look extra nice. I'll give this picture the following;
Colour
Shading
Your rat's favourite activity
Gender and sexuality flags

So ask yourself this; would YOU like a Plague Rat?

I want my Plague Rats back, I miss them :(

Pre-orders starting <SOON>!
(Tag your friends if you think they'd be interested please)