Chapter 16: The Proposal

Makayla's POV
My dad is acting strange again and as usual I don't know what is going on. Sarah and I have a tag team match tonight against the Bella Twins and my mom is gonna be at ringside with us. I'm really looking forward to this match but first I need to see what is going on with my dad.

I saw him walking down the hallway and I screamed his name to get his attention.

Dad what is wrong with you now I asked out of curiosity.

Pumpkin come with me he said directing me to his locker room.

When we made it to the locker room he checked to see if no one was following us and he closed the door.

He walked over to his jacket and pulled out a tiny box.

Now promise me you can keep this a secret Makayla he said serious.

I promise now show me I said eagerly.

He opened the box and there was a beautiful diamond ring inside.

Pumpkin I'm gonna propose to your mom he said smiling.

I gasped and squealed and jumped around the room all at the same time.

OMG when I asked happily.

After your match against the Bella twins tonight.

I screamed OMG and hugged him then Sarah came in telling me that it is time for us to get ready for our match.

Bye dad gotta go get ready I said smiling.

Okay love you and you better kick some Bella butt he said smirking.

Don't worry we will I said laughing at him while shutting the door.

I was putting on my gear and I looked cute well me and Sarah did.

My gear was a black crop top with chained black shorts and black compact boots with silver spikes and Sarah's gear was a camouflage crop top with diamonds on the neckline and dark green camouflage shorts and camouflage compact boots.

Divas Tag Team Match...
Our music hit (their entrance music was Blow by Ke$ha) and we walked down opposite sides of the ramp giving fans high fives.

We both got in the ring and waited for my mom to come out to be at ringside.

When her music hit she walked giving her fans high fives also.

Now it is the Bella Twins turn, their annoying song hit and they came out doing their stupid Bella booty shake and then posing and flipping backwards into the ring.

The match started and before you know it I was already in a head lock by Nikki. I tried getting out of it but she pulled me back down gripping me even tighter.

I'm so sorry you stupid little girl Nikki yelled in my ear.

Next thing you know I was mad I broke out of her grip pushing her into the ropes, she came after me and I did a spin kick on her. Then I ran to drop kick Brie off of the ring onto the floor.

I tagged in Sarah and she put Nikki in her finisher which she likes to call Kat Nap she put one of her leg under Nikki's chin and her other leg on the back of Nikki's neck then she turned her legs making Nikki's face plunge into the mat, she was knocked out pretty bad. Sarah went for the cover.

ONE! TWO! THREE! DING DING DING! And your winners of this match Makayla and Sarah.

We hugged each other tightly and my mom came end to celebrate with us.

Then my dad's music hit and I smiled as soon as he got in the ring and stood in front of us.

What is going on Sarah asked confused.

Just wait and see I said smiling.

Deans POV
Kayla we've been together for a long time now and we have had an amazing journey. We had a beautiful daughter that reminds me of you every time I look at her. Now I know that we had some bumps in the road in the beginning but I think its time for me to ask you this. I got on one knee Kayla Daniella Marie Thomas will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?

She covered her mouth smiling then she put her hand down and tried to speak but she couldn't so she nodded her head yes.

You will I asked happily getting off of my knee, I kissed her and that made the crowd go awww.

Makayla and Sarah both joined us with a hug and I realized that I was marrying the woman of my dreams.