Chapter 1

"I'll see you later Tubbo!" Ranboo told his platonic husband as he waved goodbye.

'did I actually destroy The Panic Room?'
Ranboo thought as he walked to L'manburg Ranboo grabbed his Trident and Flew to L'manburg.

Ranboo went to check to see if his panic room was still there and To his surprise....it was.

Ranboo sat there blankly confused.
'Didn't I destroy this place?'
Ranboo thought

He went inside to see everything the way it was before he 'Destroyed' it.

"Huh?"

Ranboo sat down in a corner reading the signs on the walls.

Suddenly the Disc Mellohi started playing.

"Why hello again Ranboo..."

Ranboo jumped in the sight of the voice.

The Voice Laughed

"My my? Why are you here?"

Ranboo sat still,Confused and Dazzled he managed to stutter out a few words

"W...why are you st..still...here?..."

"This is my Home Ranboo....Don't ya say you go visit me in Prison.."

Ranboo sat still.

"No I'm not going back"
Ranboo sat there thinking about the last time he visited the prison. 'No..no..no..no it was just a hallucination.......Right. . .?' Ranboo Thought.

" Well sorry your home has to go "
Ranboo said without hesitation grabbing his pickaxe and breaking the room without hesitation.

Ranboo sat there for a while before seeing a Book hit the ground.

" Huh? "
Ranboo said as He grabbed and opened the book. Ranboo opened the book then sat there and closed it cause it was an empty book.

' Guess I'll keep the book then '

Ranboo Teleported to Michael's Room to calm down.

" Oink! "
Michael Ran to hug his dad.

" Hi Michael "
Ranboo Hugged Michael, then Michael decided to pull on his Hair.

" No Michael, No Pulling On Daddy's Hair Okay? "

" Oink "
Michael Let Go of Ranboo's Hair.

Ranboo and Michael sat there then Tiredly Michael fell asleep on top of Ranboo, Eventually Leading Ranboo to falling asleep to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This made more sense in my head but I'll try to get better cause reminder this is my first time doing something like this 🙃 don't hate me for this, also no dirty stuff in this Okey? 🙂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words