30, 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘.

( 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗔𝗣𝗘, 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜 )

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
" SUGAR BABY. "

GET IT FOR A BAD BITCH, SPEND IT FOR A BAD BITCH.
IF YOU GOT SOME MONEY THEN TRICK ON A BAD BITCH
SPEND IT FOR A BAD BITCH, GET IT FOR A BAD BITCH.
IF YOU GOT SOME MONEY THAN TRICK TRICK FOR A BAD BITCH.

- your nyc penthouse, three days from 'kiss me thru the phone'.

- 10.22

You sigh, picking up your bowl and taking a spoon full of cereal into your mouth. You had just gotten off a long and incredibly stressful phone call with your manager. 

"Listen, if you wanna stay in the acting community, you're gonna need to be balance. You can't handle a job that you need to be present all the time."

"I know, I know, Mason. How long do I have to think about this?" You ask, rubbing your temples as you lean on your kitchen counter.

"Less then a week, y/n." Mason tells you, kicking his feet up on his desk on the other side of the phone. 

"Right.. Give me all that time and call me when I need to make a decision. I'm on babysitting duty today." You tell him, pressing the button of which would end the call with a hum.

You had known a career wasn't gonna work out either way, so you had ended up deciding. You weren't gonna use your major for something good, but just graduate.. if you could that is.

Yet as of now, that was the least of your concerns. You were expecting Reiner to drop off Gabi so you could watch her for the day while he was out, since something had happened in the family that he needed to take care of, and he needed to give her a break from all the buzz.

And so, you were just trying to relax all morning. Until the buzzer rang in the front of your place.

You walk over to the door, and press the button.

"Ms. L/n? There's a package your way!" The receptionist says, and you smile, "Thank you, May." You say, removing your finger from the button and undoing the regular lock and the chain one, swinging it open to see.. nobody. 

But sure enough, there was a package on the ground. Two, actually.

You bend forward, picking up the bottom one as the other was stacked neatly on top. There was an envelope attached to it.

The boxes were wrapped in matte black wrapping paper, and tied with a bow. It made you smile. But you couldn't get into the gifts just yet.

With a small hum, you sit down on your couch and set the gifts on your lap, ripping open the envelope to find a card. It had a note written messily, and a tiny drawing. 

Y/n,

heres this. and don't you dare ship it back,
i know how you are. I picked out what I know
you'd like best. Don't consider this an early graduation
gift, by the way.. this is just me treating you because i love you.