Chapter ten

Time skip to when bad arrives at the house.

Dreams POV

When Dream woke up he was wrapped in a hug with George.

He looks so calm when he's sleeping Dream thought to himself admiring the boys small smile.

He stayed as still as possible so that he didn't wake George up.

After only five minutes Sapnap burst in to Dream's room and yelled "BAD'S HERE!"

"Omg Sapnap be quiet." Dream whispered pointing at George clinging to him fast asleep.

"He's been sleeping for ages! Wake him up, I'm going to let Bad in." Sapnap said running down the stairs to greet Bad.

Dream carefully lifted George's arm off of him and left the room making sure too shut the door quietly so that he didn't wake up to Sapnap yelling.

He went downstairs and found Bad and Sapnap standing in the hall laughing at a joke one of them had just told.

"Hey guys." Dream said giving Bad a small hug.

"Hello muffin!" Bad said quite loudly.

Dream subconsciously looked up the stairs hoping they didn't accidently wake George.

"Where's George? Is he here yet?" Bad asked.

"Yeah he's-" Dream began before sapnap interrupted him

"He's upstairs! He'll wake up soon when he realises his boyfriend isn't hugging him anymore" He said matter of factly.

Bad looked confused for a minute before smiling and saying "oooh George has a boyfriend? Who?"

Dream was about to answer before Sapnap spoke first.

"Duh, it's Dream!"

Bad looked at Dream a huge grin on his face "are you and George dating? That's so cool!"

I wish.

"No. Sapnap's just kidding." Dream said

"Awww. You guys would've been cute together!" Bad said patting Dream's shoulder

Really? That would be cool... Why can't I stop thinking this stuff... I can't fall for my best friend.

You already did. It's fine, it's not like he'd ever like you back. He's so perfect... He'd never even consider it. I'm pretty sure he's straight anyway...

"Dream?" Sapnap tapped His shoulder snapping him out of his daze.

"Oh, sorry. I just spaced out." Dream said  with a laugh.

"Morning... Omg when did Bad get here?" Dream heard George yell as he ran down the stairs towards them.

Without any warning George tripped over Patches hitting his face on the floor.

"Omg are you okay George!?" Dream and Bad said at the same time rushing to help him get up.

Sapnap on the other hand ran to Patches who had ran under the table to hide.

"It's okay kitty. The clumsy idiot is gone now." Sapnap said crawling under the table and stroking Patches.

"Hey fuck off! I heard that Sapnap" George yelled

"Language!" Bad screamed

Dream started laughing as everyone else yelled.

[454 words]

Thanks for reading this :) the gang is together now :)