Chapter 8

Rah POV
Walking Into my Trap house I see Camille at her desk going through the books.
"Everything looking right" I ask startling her a little bit.
"Yea Everything's good boss" she said looking up from the books.
"You don't have to call me boss call me king baby girl" I said looking at her.
"Okay king" she said blushing a little.
"So wassup with you Camille tell me about yourself" I said sitting in the chair in front of her desk.
"Well my name is Camille Jones I'm 20 years old,I'm in college, no kids, got my own apartment, single cause these niggas ain't loyal, um I think that sums it up" she said causing me to laugh at the last part.
"Well yea I guess it does" I said about to get up until she said "what about you tell me about king".
"Well my name is Rah but everybody calls me king, I live in a apt with my girl, I'm 23, no kids, making money in this game, I'm trying to be loyal as you call it but it's kind of hard" I replied telling her a little some about me.
"Why is that hard" she said
"Um because it's so many damn fine ass females out here" I said looking at her and licking my lips.
"Are you hitting on me king" she said
"Maybe just a little" I said getting up and walking away.
"Hey king" she called
"Yea Ma" I asked
"Let me have your number just Incase you need to talk to anyone" she said smiling
"Aha you funny" I said looking at her and giving her my number. Only for business reasons shawty I said before leaving. As soon as I make it to my car she sent me a text.
Cam (what I saved her name as in my phone) So business only Huh?
Me- Yea Ma
Cam- 😂 Kay King
Getting home the only thing on my mind was Camille she just so damn bad and I wouldn't mind getting in that pus$y. I just had to text her.
Me- Camille wassup?
Cam- Not shit bored wby?
Me- Same shit
Cam- where's yo girl?
Me- Shit at the mall or some
Cam- Is there a reason Yu textd me King
Me- want me to be honest
Cam- yeah
Me- I can't stop thinking about you
Cam- Why me ?
Me- Bc your Gorgeous
Cam- Awwwee thanks but Fwm when your single
Me- Mayne Yu Trippn ✌️
Cam- 😂✌️
I couldn't believe she turned a nigga down but to be honest I think she just Stuntn on a nigga I'll get her sooner than later trust me.

Author note: How was this chapter im trying to update a lot so just bare with me and don't forget to comment don't be scared because if its not good I'm going to delete it so tell me what Yall think??!!!