decided

"deku?"

"deku?"

deku was panting with his hands on his knees.

"what are you doing here? how did you get past the guards?!" you asked in shock.

"I ran," he said in between breaths.

"this is the boy you want to marry?" your father cut in.

"marry?!" deku said with wide eyes.

"he looks so... plain-looking," your mother added.

"YOU WILL NOT BE MARRYING THIS VILLAGE BOY!"

"but father i-"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

you ran to your room sobbing. you shut the door making sure it was extra loud so your parents would know that you were furious.

"why do i have to be a princess? why can't i just live in the village and do whatever i want, whenever i want?" you sighed.

you looked at your hands and admire the rose deku had given you. surprisingly it wasn't dead yet. to prevent that you grabbed a glass with water on your bedside table and placed the flower in it.

you heard a knock at the door, "y/n," it was your mother.

"where's deku?" you asked. you immediately ran to your room so you weren't sure if deku had gone back home or not.

"deku? oh, that boy. your father kicked him out after you left."

"oh," you laid back on your bed facing the wall so you wouldn't have to look at your mother.

"look," she said softly sitting beside you on the bed, "i realize we haven't really been giving you that much freedom. i just wanted you to grow up to be a great queen. so your father and i talked and decided it would be ok if you married the village boy."

"wait really?" you were astonished. your parents were always very strict with you. they never let you do anything you wanted. so when your mother said this you were quite surprised.

"when you left i was so scared," she was now tearing up and hugging you, "i thought i had lost you. that's when i decided you're grown enough to make your own decisions." she now laid off you and smiled.

"thank you mother," you smiled.

"so that mydoriya boy.. he's kind of cute," she said nudging you.

"stop mom!" you covered your face to hide the embarrassment.

"well i better get going," she got up and walked towards the door, "oh and your dinners still there if you're still hungry. goodnight."

"goodnight mother."

you were so excited that your parents had finally let you be free! but deciding that mydoriya would be your husband was kind of a spur-of-the-moment decision. you hadn't even talked to him about it. he had also heard your father and was probably very confused.

what if he doesn't like me? what if he doesn't even want to be king?

many negative thoughts flooded your brain. you decided you would leave (if your parents let you) and go see mydoriya. then would you explain to him everything that's going on.

but for now. you needed sleep.

eeek! it's almost done! maybe 3 more chapters, idk. i really hope you've actually somewhat enjoyed this story. bye bye!