Cas's POV

Destiel high school AU (Cas' POV) for classicrockandcherrypie

That night at Dean's house, We exchanged facebooks and numbers, then did stuff on our phones for a while before he grabbed my arm and told me to come with him. What if he really was a serial killer and he was going to stab me where nobody could hear me cry for help? But he just took me downstairs, where he handed me a package. I stammered a quick "th-thanks" before opening it slowly. Inside was a letter. It said "Jimmy, I have something important to tell you about my life. I am a hunter, and I don't just hunt deer. Remember when you were little and thought there was something in your closet? It's real, and my job is to kill it. If this freaks you out like everybody else, I suggest you leave now." I was speechless. I realized that this was to time to tell him that I was something he should be hunting, because hunters exorcise demons like me all the time. "Dean," I said, trying to keep a steady voice, " I have something to tell you too. I love you, no matter what you do. I will always love you." He closed his mouth into a line and said "since you're the first guy whose ever actually liked me back, jim-" "you can call me Cas" I cut in. "Ok. Cas, I'll tell you something else. As long as you're telling the truth" he said, and I nodded. "I love you" he whispered into my ear.