UNLIKELY ENCOUNTER

In which you meet famous singer Harry Styles in a bar and then he fucks you in the bar's restroom.

Contains: Dirty talk, Famous Harry, Rough sex,Oral sex, Dom Harry.

word count: 7071

{2018 (live on tour)Harry}

___________________________________
As I scroll through instagram not paying attention to the tv show playing in the background I get a text message from Natalia.

From Natalia:
get ur lazy ass outta bed we're going to a bar tonight with Nate's friends

I chuckle lightly at how she knows that I am indeed doing nothing in bed as always.

To Natalia:
Ugh do i have to???

From Natalia:
Yes i'm outside open the door

To Natalia :
wtf u weird ass hoe ok

I sigh dramatically before getting up from my oh so comfortable bed, dragging my feet across the wooden hard floor before making an abrupt stop at my front door.

"First of all.How did you know I was gonna say yes to begin with? You literally wasted gas not knowing if I would've accepted it. Coulda left your ass on the other side of the door" I tell her playfully.

"Babe c'mon you know you wouldn't do that. Plus you've been home for the past 3 weekends that's unacceptable"

"I-"

"Shh don't give me no bullshit excuse let's go and get you all pretty"

I've always thought of Natalia as one of my closest if not my only friend since moving to this city.

"Ugh fineee"

•••

An hour later i'm finally dressed in a tiny black top that covers my tits only but has long sleeves? Weird style of shirt but it's cute. A pair of medium rise light-wash shorts and some cute black bumps. Natalia decided to add a black gucci belt I forgot I had. I also paired it with a black little purse I had and felt complete.

After 30 more minutes Natalia decided she wanted my hair to be straight except for very loose curls in the ends of my long brunette head. She also insisted on doing my makeup which consisted of eyeliner and heavy but very pretty contour. Now i'm not one of those girls who 'Don't wear makeup because they rather be natural' But to be fair Natalia did drag my sorry ass out of bed and made me her little makeup puppy. Although I'm not mad at the end result I was a little annoyed at how persistent she kept being.

Natalia beams down at me before boosting my confidence and making my cheeks flush with her words ."Damn girl. You're so hot I'd fuck you. Whew"

I blush at her words but quickly brush it off "Stoppp I'm blushing you whore"

She shrugs playfully before giving me a heart warmed smile "As you should"

"Alright c'mon I told the guys i'd be ready 20 minutes ago and they've been waiting outside for some time now"

I widen my eyes at her momentarily before replying "They've been outside for how long now?"

She rolls her eyes before patting my shoulder playfully " Like 10 minutes they'll be fine but let's go"

"Wait who exactly are we going to the bar with?"

"Nate, Chris and Kels are in the car, but we're meeting up with some people too supposedly one of Nate's friend is famous"

I laugh at her last words. Nate? Knowing a famous person? Pssh who's he lying to.

Watch it be one of the guys from One Direction or something. HA that'd be funny.