GIRL FINALLY TOPS

In which you get tired of Harry always taking control so you decide to show your inner top.

Contains:Subharry, Knife kink, Blood kink, Choking, Pain kink, Rough sex, Spitting, Slapping, Minor Degrading names, Dirty talk,Rim Job, Self masterbation,sixty nine.

{Word count: 4187}
{Prince Harry}
____________________________________

I laid in bed next to Harry wondering what it would be like to finally take control. Not once in our 6 month relationship has he let me take control over him.

I plan to make tonight different. I'll wait for him to fall asleep and then Ill tie him up and make him beg me to cum.

***

It's about 12:25 am and he's finally asleep. Legs spread wide open, head on his left side facing my direction, whilst his stomach inhales and exhales softly causing me to stare at his tummy. I get distracted but quickly snap out of it and slowly move out of the bed making sure to not make any sudden movements.

Once out of the bed I go to our special closet picking out a set of red fluffy handcuffs, our special blade and a vibrating dildo.

I then slowly climb on the bed careful not to wake him up yet. I place the items next to him and carefully sit myself on his abdomen causing him to stir in his sleep. I hold my breath scared of him waking up but it never happens.

I then quickly grab the handcuffs and grab Harry's hands roughly and quickly not giving a damn if he wakes or not and cuff them to the head of the bed.

Harry then wakes up abruptly and pulls on the cuffs. He notices that he's stuck so he looks up at the cause of it sighing deeply and then looking up at me.

"What's all this rubi?" Harry says sounding raspy and grating.

"What does it look like daddy?" I tell him innocently biting my lip and looking down at him with doe eyes.

"If I were you I'd uncuff me right now" He spits.

I shake my head tuting at him " Mhm no can do baby, It's my turn to be top"

Harry laughs cynically causing a chill to go down my spine. I wasn't going to back down though. "C'mon babydoll,you know that's not g'nna go well for you. You know what happens when you act like a little brat now take these handcuffs off"

"No. I'm tired of you always being top daddy. Let me show you how good I can be."

"You can show me how good of a girl you are by letting me go. I know you're aching in between your legs, you know you can't fuck yourself as good as daddy does."

"Mhmm, that's why I'm gonna use your cock , gonna make a huge mess in this bed and squirt all over your thick cock, show you how good I am."

"G'nna use me tonight kitten? Make me beg you like I do you?"

"mhmm"

He inhales deeply. As he should. He's going to have a long night.

I lift my shirt up leaving me completely bare whilst Harry still has a pair of boxers on.

"Fuck, G'nna be the death of me"

I only smirk lightly at him before pressing my palms on his chest, feeling his warm skin radiate towards my palms and the sparse hair tickle them.

He looks at me with cautious eyes, studying my every movement like he's going to be quizzed on it.

I slowly drag my palms downwards up until I reach his happy trail. Trailing my fingers across the waistband of his boxers teasing him.