MR STYLES

Where classic schoolgirl Serenity develops a unhealthy infatuation with her math teacher Mr.Styles.

Contains: Rough sex, deep throat, fingering, choking, minor degradation,hair pulling, rim job, spanking

{Word Count: 8679}

(Dunkirk Harry)
____________________________________

Serenity awoke this morning with a growing hunger for her teacher.

She has always been the type to get what she wants, and if things don't go her way she'll act like a brat until it's achieved.

The one thing she wanted the most turned out to be the most difficult. She's never had to work so hard to get a man to fall for her, she didn't understand why her subtle hints weren't working on him but she was determined to get him in her bed. Sure he was 9 years older than her, but age is just a number she thought.

So she decided that she was gonna spend her last year of high school trying to get Mr.Styles' attention. And she was sure to get it.

And so that morning she made sure to get herself as pretty as possible applying a nice coat of mascara to ensure that her eyes pop, highlight to accentuate her high cheekbones, a pink gloss to plump her lips and her hair perfectly pinned straight.

She decided to wear a white short tennis skirt with short white socks and doc marten jadons, accompanied by a pink shirt accentuating her perky breasts.

She knew the outfit would catch her teachers eye and she was grateful her school didn't enforce a uniform policy meaning she was free to wear whatever her heart desired. And so she definitely used it for her advantage.

•••

Serenity made her way into the high school , she had a plan. She knew she was lucky enough to have Mr. Styles for her last class and he was staying late to tutor some students including her. She knew she had to use this opportunity to place her trap on the man.

She decided that the best way to do just,that would be to stay late after the tutoring class and pretend to get a phone call from her mother, complaining about how she couldn't pick her up today. She'd be sure Mr.Styles would listen in and maybe just maybe offer her a ride home.

And if she were to achieve that goal she'd be set. She didn't know what to do after that but she was sure to figure it out.

•••
Surely enough she found herself seated in Mr.Styles' passenger seat, she inhaled the smell of his intoxicating perfume circling throughout the whole vehicle.

She couldn't help but want to change the smell of the car, keeping his scent lingering mixed with the heavy scent of sex and sweat caused by the naughty situations happening in her hea-

"Serenity!" Mr.Styles called on a louder octave to try to get her attention back him.

"Oh uh, sorry I spaced out what were you saying Mr.Styles?" She said raspily, voice laced with a obvious flirtatious tone.

That made Mr.Styles tighten in his pants but he would never do any of that sort.

"I was informing you that we've arrived at your house." Mr.Styles spoke in a monotone manner. Serenity knew it was a front. She knew he wasn't as innocent as the eye could see and she was going to make sure to ravish in him.

"Oh are we?" She asked a rhetorical question.

She then decided to give him a a brief hug that looked innocent from a third point of view's eye but not to Mr.Styles and not Serenity.

Her fingertips lingered on his broad back causing him to feel tingly all over, the ghost of her lips against his earlobe causing the hairs in the back of his neck to stand up before she spoke.