Slytherin vs Gryffindor

Deep within the darkest dungeons of Hogwarts, within a hidden room behind a false wall, the Dark Order of Magic convened yet again. After finding the mountain troll and setting it loose in the school, the perfect distraction was provided for them. Silently and stealthily, they broke into the wizarding school. Once more, Chrysalis, Cozy Glow, and Tirek stood along the outskirts of the candlelit room while their benefactor stood in the dark, hidden in the shadows.

"Quite impressed," The benefactor said. "We were not entirely confident the three of you could find a troll, let alone gain entry into perhaps the most secure castle ever established."

"You're saying you doubted us?" Tirek asked offended.

"Pardon for questioning your abilities, given the previous failures of you three."

Tirek growled lowly to himself, clenching his fist in frustration over the insult directed at him and the others. Knowing he could do nothing about it and risk imprisonment again, he just grumbled and unclenched his fist.

"So, we got in," Cozy Glow stated. "Now what happens?"

"The artifact we seek is hidden on the third floor corridor," The benefactor explained.

"Then let's go get it!"

"I'm afraid that's far more complicated. It is guarded by a Cerberus beast and many other magical traps. If we are not precise, they could kill us all within seconds."

The three villains groaned in agitation, as once again their plans have been pushed back.

"Even when your plans gain us another step in our victory, we are still several steps behind!" Chrysalis hissed.

The benefactor slowly turned their head toward the former Changeling Queen.

"Here we assumed you'd be happy Chyrsalis," They said. "The next step in our plans involves you."

The changeling squinted her eyes, as she turned toward her other companions. They both just shrugged, and she looked toward their leader.

"What do you mean?"

"The Elements of Harmony still remain a real threat to our success," The benefactor growled. "Not to mention that pitiful little Harry Potter."

"And what exactly does that have to do with me?" Chrysalis asked.

Though she couldn't see it beneath the rob, the benefactor smiled an evil grin.

"Tomorrow is Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season; luckily, Harry Potter is playing for Gryffindor."

The three villains leaned closely to better understand what their benefactor was implying.

"We believe a little surprise during the game could eliminate Harry Potter permanently and do significant damage to the Elements as well."

Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow looked amongst each other, collectively grinning wickedly as an idea ran through their heads.

"We can make something work," They spoke in unison.

The benefactor released a low chuckle of approval.

"Then get to work," They ordered. "Tomorrow may be game time for Hogwarts, but when we're through... it's 'game over' for everyone..."

<>

The next morning, the entire Great Hall was abuzz with many students excited for the very first Quidditch game of the season. The Student Six, minus Gallus and Silverstream, sat at the Gryffindor table with the Mane Six as well as Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Breakfast was currently underway and soon they would all make their way to the Quidditch Pitch for the game.