Norbert

The sun shined brightly on another magical day at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy. Three months passed since the discovery of the Mirror of Erised and now the group tried their best to put it out of their heads. All the snow melted along the grounds and spring had taken over the castle. Only about a day since their talk with Dumbledore and the princesses, Harry took Hedwig out into the very courtyard and allowed her to fly free for the winter. And now that spring had finally come, Hedwig flew high over the Quidditch Pitch as she made for the Grand Hall.

Speaking of which, the Equestria group sat along the Gryffindor table with Harry, Ron, and Hermione as they studied their books. While they still searched for information on Nicholas Flamel, at the same time they had to study for final exams. After all, it was only a few short months till the end of the school year.

"Any creature else freaking out about finals as much as I am?" Ocellus asked.

"Very unlikely," Gallus answered.

It was then Hedwig flew right toward the table where Harry, Ron, Hermione, and the Equestrians were studying.

"Hi, Hedwig," Harry greeted.

"Hello Hedwig!" Silverstream smiled. "So, how was your trip down South?"

The Hedwig hopped a bit toward Silverstream. The owl proceeds to hoot and chirp as Silverstream silently nodded her head.

"Oh, I see! I bet it is lovely over there! I'd definitely want to tell my friends about this so we can visit."

"You can talk to Hedwig, Silverstream?" Fluttershy replied, sipping a cup of tea.

"Oh yes, Professor Fluttershy. It does help that our species is part bird after all. Mostly a series of tweets here and there, but Hedwig gets really excited when she has things to talk about."

"How come she never tells any stories to me?" Gallus replied. "I'm part bird too."

Hedwig looked at Gallus for a moment, then quickly twist her head toward Silverstream and hoots softly toward the Hippogriff. Silverstream makes a face as if she understood word for word.

"Such language?!" Silverstream gasped.

"What? What?" Gallus asked, looking at the girls. "What did she say about me?"

"I... wouldn't dare repeat it."

While this was going on, it was then Hermione noticed that Ron's method of studying... lacked studying at all. As a matter of fact, he was mostly looking at his card collection from all the Chocolate Frogs he received.

"Look at you playing with your cards," Hermione muttered. "Pathetic! We've got finals coming up soon."

"I'm ready!" Ron replied confidently. "Ask me any question."

"All right, what are the three most crucial ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion?"

"... I forgot."

"Ron what, may I ask, do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?" Smolder asked.

"Copy off you?" Ron suggested.

"No, you won't!" Twilight spoke, appalled. "I can't believe you'd even suggest such a thing."

"Yeah, every pony knows you should 'never' try to cheat off a dragon," Spike smirked.