Chapter 11

Wendy could not sleep the entire night, her mind stayed on Peter. What could have cause him to change? She asked herself.

The sun rose in the east bathing the room and making the items around the room glow in the dawning golden light. Wendy sat up on the bed, the moment a small fairy set a green summer dress and shoes on the bed.

" hi," Wendy got out of the bed and kneeled infront of the small fairy. "What's your name?"

" Alette" she smiled " mommy said I could bring you clothes since I wanted to meet you"

Wendy was surprised at the amount of words the tiny fairy said as well as the fact that Alette wanted to meet her.

"Well nice to meet you, Alette" Wendy extended her hand. " you know my name right?" she smiled softly.

Alette nodded shyly and stared at Wendy's hand unsure on what to do. She laughed softly and instructed " put your hand on mine"

Alette shyly placed her hand on Wendy's palm, who shook it. "in my world this one of the ways we greet people" she explained.

Alette's formed an O and eagerly shook her hand until Wendy felt like her arm would have been pulled off.

She laughed softly again " maybe if you are able to travel outside I can take you"

Alette nodded eagerly and said her eyes shining with hope  " when the bad fairy is defeated mommy will let me go with you"

Wendy nodded and Alette ran out of the room excitedly.

Wendy turned to the bed grabbing the green dress, she looked around the room. There was a screen in the corner of the room. She walked behind the screen and slipped from her clothes into the green dress. As she walked to the to the bed, she smoothed her hair with her hands.

She put on the flats that were giving to her. They felt comfy and secure, like they would not fall off, maybe that was the magic. Magic shoes.

Wendy shrugged not the strangest thing that she has encounter in Neverland.

She walked down the stairs to the hallway below. The palace looked much brighter and fairylike in dawn's light.

The light pink walls and its pictures frames, the tables underneath the frames and the carpet were a quiet beauty.

Wendy walked up to the throne room still aweing the hallway as soon as she cross the doors. The morning sun's light shone down on her from one of the giant windows in the room.

There were many fairies in the room, she saw Tiger Lily, the fairy from last night was there and many many other fairies.

All of them were staring Wendy, their mouth opened and their eyes dazed.

The sun's light she seemed more angelic, a true gift and savior.

The fairy at the throne gestured her to come over. Wendy walked towards the throne, as the fairies let out gasps and cheered. Wendy blushed in embarrassment, she never held so many beings attention.

She reached the Fairy.

" Are you ready?" The Fairy asked her.

Wendy nodded " Yes and you will help me wake up my brothers and help Peter?" she asked.

The fairy nodded " We will help you"

" let's start then" Wendy said.