Prologue

Wendy had her eyes close, counting " 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7..." She opened her eyes the nursery room was quiet "ready or not, here I come!" She yelled as she walk around looking for her seven year old brother, Michael and eleven year old, John.

She look under the beds, opened the closet, looked behind the curtains. 

"Michael, John" Wendy called. She heard a giggle coming from the loo room.

"hmm.. I guess they're not here" She said and then quietly crossed the room to the door. She waited three seconds before opening the door and scaring her little brothers who immediately tackled their big sister.

Wendy scream and laugh as her little brothers did to. 

She sat up with her arms around her brothers and spun them around the room and put them down, they were giggling.

"Wendy!" She heard her mom's voice call her and suddenly she opened the door. 

"Yes, mum?" Wendy ask standing up, next John and Michael.

"Wendy, dear, your father and I are going out tonight and your Aunt Millicent will be here to watch you all"  Her mom informed her.

"Of course, mum" Wendy nodded. 

"and please make sure not to dissapear like last time" Her father appeared next to her mother.

"That was three years ago, we won't, dad" Wendy assured them. 

Her parents walked into the room and kissed their heads and walked out.

 *         *          *

After dinner and tucking her brothers to sleep, Wendy went back to her room, not the nursery. After, she turned fourteen her parents decided to give her own room as she was growing up. It was fine with Wendy, because she could still have access to the nursery.

Wendy sighed as she sat in front of her window looking up at the night sky at the two bright stars. She closed the window and turned back to her bed, as she got into bed she pulled the acorn from under pillow and held it in her palm.

The acorn, which Peter gave to her and pretended they were kisses. She tied the acorn on her wrist, got into bed and closed her eyes.

Wendy fell asleep for an hour before the window sliding open awoke her. She sat up on her bed and turned the lamp on. She saw a cloaked figure step come into her room from the window. 

"Who are you?" Wendy asked  

The cloaked figure walk to her bed "Don't you remember me, Darling" he said

His voice sparked a memory in Wendy's mind, the first time Peter pan and she met in her room.

"Peter?" She asked. 

The cloaked figure pulled his hood down, showing a seventeen year old Peter Pan, Wendy cocked her head to the side. 

"you've grown?" Wendy ask shocked, she knew it was peter because of his beautiful green eyes, that look lost. 

"So have you" Peter Pan said walking around to seat on the foot of her bed.

"Why have you come?" Wendy ask.

"To take you to Neverland, Wendy, I need your help, we all need your help" He said quietly.

Wendy look at him sadly "I can't" 

"Wendy, please" Peter looked at her with those green eyes.

"Can I think about it?" Wendy ask softly.

Peter nodded "you'll have the week to think about and then the shadow will come to get you" he stood up and brush her hair away from her face. The touch was warm and spread warmth throughout her buddy.

She nodded "Thank you"

Peter gave her a smile before turning back to the window and flying back to Neverland.