Chapter 1

Mira's P.O.V

Ouchy, my body is like on fire, what happened me? Then yesterday night's incident came to my mind, my father beats me bcoz I woke him up for dinner, that was probably my fault that's why he hurted me.

I sighed, limping to the 'bathroom' I had in my room, my room is more like a store room with old furniture and almost collapsing walls, thank god I even have a bed, I brushed my mouth and hopped in shower, after 15 minutes I was ready to go to work, I work as a waitress and a part time babysitter, I just love kids, they are so adorable.

I tip toed downstairs, not wanting to wake my father, I successfully left my house and made my way to the restaurant, I love my job, by the end of my shift, my legs hurt so much but I get enough money to survive and pay the bills so it's fine I guess.

"Mira!! Go take the order of the VIP section" Harley ushered me to the VIP section, I cleared my throat and put a polite smile on my face.

"Hello, my name is Mira and I will be your waitress today, what would you like to have?"

"I would like to have black coffee with a small spoon of sugar"

A husky voice ringed in my ears, I look up and held back a gasp, an extremely handsome man, no no, a Greek god was sitting in front of me, his gaze piercing through my soul, he chuckled at my shocking form,

"See something you like, flower?" He asked, my cheeks heat up and I looked at my notepad and wrote down his order.

"S-sorry for my inconvenient b-behavior, anything else, s-sir?"

"It's ok, and that's all what I need at this time, flower" He said huskily, I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

"I will be right back with your order, sir"

"Oh flower, don't need to be scared and my name is Alexander DeLuca, you can call me Alex" I nodded my head and rushed to the kitchen to make his coffee, he seems so Intimidating, Dominant, his aura screams power and money, but still I felt a emotion  after so many years.

I felt safe

*******************

Hey bunnies

How are you all?

I hope you all enjoyed it, sorry for grammatical mistakes bcoz English is not my first language, I hope you all understand.

Do vote, share and comment.

I am waiting for your precious comments 😉😚

●Loads of Love and Nutella●
-XOXO