Chapter 2

Mira's P.O.V

I took his coffee to the VIP section, it's been 4 days since we met, and from that day he has been coming here daily for coffee and he personally demanded our manager that he wants me to serve him his coffee.

"Hello sir, here is your coffee, enjoy it" I chirped happily, his presence made me feel safe, happy and giddy.

"Flower, I have been telling you to call me Alex"

"B-but sir, you are my customer, how can I call you by name and you are a VIP pers-"

"Shh, Darling, don't worry about it and please call me Alex, and the coffee is amazing, I loved it" He said, smiling warmly at me, it encouraged me to aks him the question that has been stuck in my mind since we met first.

"Uhmm, sir, do you want to be my friend? I don't have any friend and I don't think anyone wants to be friends with a freak like me, but you are so nice and I really want you to be my first friend, it's ok if you also feel like I am a frea-"

"Oh Bella Rosa, you don't have any idea how amazing person you are, it will be a honour to me if we became friends"

"So that means we are friends?" I asked in a overly excited tone, he chuckled and said yes, I got so excited that I started jumping, squealing, he just laughed at my childishness

"I want to call you Xander, is it ok with you? Bcoz I really like it"

"You can call me whatever you want, I won't mind, flower"

"Xander?"

"Yes Flower"

"Can I hug you? I love hugs and I haven't hugged anyone since so long"

"Come here, Flower"

I moved towards him and suddenly he wrapped his both arms around my waist, slightly lifting me from ground, I wrapped my arms around his neck and squeeze him tightly, his embrace was so warm, gentle and safe, I wanted the time to stop and be in his embrace forever.

Is it how you felt being hugged by your friend?

****

Hey bunnies

How are you all?

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, I know they are bonding so fastly but what can I do, they are adorable together.

Do vote, share and comment.

I will be waiting for your comments 😉😚

Loads of Love And your favorite Ice-cream
-XOXO