Chapter 3: Jealousy

"Hi, Mr. Stark! Hey Harry! Hey everyone!" Peter said while walking out of the elevator. (I got to say I kinda feel bad for making him the bad guy, so maybe I'll not. But if it is for drama, I would love to sip some tea) "Peter! It's so nice to see you again!" Harry beamed, running towards Peter and hugged him. Draco glared daggers at him which cost Peter to smile nervously.

"Harry, maybe you should get off. Your um friend looks like he wants to murder me or something." "Haha, okay. Want some treacle tarts or shepherd's pie?" Harry giggled cutely. Draco had a nosebleed and the rest snickered. Peter trembled and nodded, feeling uneasy of Draco's sudden glare again. After Harry introduced the gang and Teddy, he and Peter started chatting and catching up.

Draco's POV 

I don't know why, but I don't like that guy. Peeper? No, no. Parter? Right, it's Peter Parker. He seemed so close to MY boyfriend and they seemed so happy together. Not like I'm jealous or anything... Or am I? "Draco? Draco! Hello? Draco Lucius Malfoy!" "Huh?" I snapped out of my trance and looked at Harry.

"Are you okay, love? You seemed sad," Harry asked while he kept pulling back his messy hair. That's so adorable!!! "Tch, I'm fine, Harry," I replied, looking away from that Parker guy. "Dray! Don't tell me you're actually jealous. Peter is a close friend, nothing more love." Harry explained and kissed my cheek. I blushed red and hid it with a 'tch'. "You're so cute, Dray." "No, I'm not." I denied. He did that giggle again. If he did it again, I swear to Merlin- "He's right. Your name is Draco, right? Draco, I am straight and I have a girlfriend. I won't steal your man," he winked.

"Tch, whatever, you cheeky idiot," I grumbled and saw Harry's cheeks like mine, had been turned into a new shade of red. "Anyway, Dray, me and Peter want to go see our old friends. Would you mind if we go alone?" Harry used his puppy eyes and I couldn't say no to that! "Fine, whatever. If anyone touches or flirts with you, I swear to Dumbledore's beard, I will crush them." "Yes, yes, Dray. Bye, everyone!" Peter and Harry waved at us and headed out. If he dares to try anything-

Harry's POV

"Ah, sorry about my boyfriend. He is so protective all the time." I sighed as we were going down the elevator. "It's no big deal, Harry. Are you excited to see M.J. and Ned?" "Course! Hope you don't get trolled by your girlfriend again." I laughed as we left the Avengers Tower. "Awesome! They're already there. I couldn't wait for how they would react when they see you," "They would be overjoyed because the best friend in the whole universe is here!" We talked and laughed when Happy drove us there.

"Hey guys, I brought a surprise!" Peter said while I hid behind him. "What is it?" Ned asked. "Surprise!" I peeped out of Peter's back. "HARRY!!!" the two shouted. "'sup, your bestest friend is back!" We hung out the whole afternoon. Happy dropped of M.J. and Ned then drove me back to the Avengers tower.

 and Ned then drove me back to the Avengers tower

^^Harry's bedroom^^

Dad and the Avengers were having a game night of their own as Jarvis said so I decided to do the same. "Yo guys! Why don't we have a game night as well?" I suggested and they all agreed. I put Teddy in bed and surprisingly he didn't wail or cry. I guess it is a good thing. We set a timer for each of us to stay with Teddy. The order is Neville, Pansy, Luna, Draco, Theo, Blaise then last is me.