Chapter 4: Surprise!

-Back In Hogwarts-

Ron and Hermione were going back to Hogwarts for the eighth year. This year, students can help to rebuild Hogwarts, provide counseling and teach lower years since a lot of teachers left. Right now, they were relaxing at the Gryffindor Common Room. "Hey, Mione. Don't you think we went too overboard? I feel so bad for treating Harry like that. Fred, George, Bill, Charlie, and Dad were already upset with me." Ron said regretfully. "You think so too, Ron? We should really apologize to Harry. Though I know it is not entirely our fault, we act worse than Malfoy."

What happened was Molly asked Ron to befriend Harry for money. At first, he refused but he gave in after countless times of her manipulations. She even convinced him to make Hermione on his side as well. But Percy and Ginny were different. They just act nice to win the Chosen One's fame and money. (Okay, I feel really bad writing this. Molly is such a nice person and Ginny would never do that. But Percy, I don't really know. He stood on the ministry's side before. Anyways, back to the story)

"Harry said he was leaving, but didn't tell us where he would be going," Ron said. "You should ask your Dad and brothers!" "But they hate us!" "Not if you apologize." Ron turned to the fireplace and floo called his Dad. "Ronald. What do you want to say?" his Dad asked. Ron gulped and said, "Hermione and I want to say we are sorry for everything. We want to apologize to Harry too, but we don't know where he is." "Alright, we forgive you two, but not your mother nor sister nor Percy. Harry is in the Avengers Tower, Midtown Manhattan." "That far?!" Hermione gasped. "Yes, do you need anything else?" "No, thanks, Dad." The floo call ended.

Suddenly, Dean Thomas rushed up to them. "Hey, guys! Madame Pomphery requested you to the hospital wing." "Thanks, mate," Ron said and they hurried away. Inside the wing, they saw Remus had awakened. "Professor Lupin!" "I told you guys to call me Remus. Where's Harry and Teddy? And Nympie too," "Tonks passed away," Hermione said gravely. "And since you aren't in your best form, Harry went to Manhattan with the others." Remus nodded and Madame Pomphery said, "You can be discharged after I run a few tests on you."

After Remus got discharged, Ron and Mione's side apparated with Remus and appeared in a room. They saw the Avengers, the gang, Teddy, and Harry eating breakfast. "Son, do you know they or something?" Tony asked. Harry nodded and ran over to Remus to give him a big hug. He then gave Teddy to him. "Weasel, Mud-" "Draco! You promised not to use that word!" "Fine. Granger then. What are you doing here?" Draco stood up and point his wand at them. "We just want to apologize to Harry for everything," Hermione said, bowing her head. "What she says, and bring you Remus, who just woke up," Ron added.

"I accept your apologies, but I don't trust you two fully yet." Wide grins broke out on both of Mione and Ron's faces. They apparated back themselves and Tony let Remus stay with them.