Accident part 1

🍒🍓 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜. 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲..𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲!!  🍒🍓 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐞𝐨 𝐓𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮!! 🌈🌈

⚠⚠ 𝐏𝐠 𝟏𝟑 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ( 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐭𝐜. ) ⚠⚠

⚠⚠ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞 ⚠⚠

⚠⚠ 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 ⚠⚠

     Seo Tusimiya made her way through the gym. Earlier she had left her water bottle sitting along the sidelines of the gym during the girls practice. She curiously glanced at the boys serving overhands serves over the net. She spotted Kiyoko Shimizu and Yachi Hitoka and kindly waved at them. Seo would frequently hang out with them, at freetime or after school.

     After the wave she bent down to pick up her water bottle, then she heard shouts coming from the team, she grinned thinking they got a really good overhand serve, and that they were cheering. Then Seo's grin washed away, she heard a ' watch out ' .

    She looked up to see the teams hands cupped to their mouths, Seo smirked wondering what they wanted. Then, she knew what they were yelling for, a fast volleyball headed straight for her head. Seo's eyes widened, she didn't have anytime to move since she just noticed. 

     BWAM! The volleyball struck Seo's head, making her startle and step back. A big red spot was imprinted on Seo's fore-head. Seo cupped her hands at her head and let out a big breath.  'What was that '! she thought. 

     Seo turned her attention from her thoughts back to reality. She heard faraway gasps from across the gym. The team started to jog their way over. Seo pushed on her head and flinched. Seo looked up to a bunch of worried faces.

    Kiyoko put her hand cautiously on Seo's shoulder and looked into her face.  " Are you okay "? She quietly asked. Seo nodded, hands still on fore-head. She saw a hand reach out for her, she looked up to see a tall black haired guy, she thought it must be the team captain, Daichi Sawamura. 

     Seo knew this before the first years came because she had went to one of Karasuno's boys volleyball teams games, but they had sadly lost. 

     " Are you okay"? Daichi asked, pulling his hand back in unease.  Seo nodded " I'm fine senpai".  She nodded. The groups tension fled away, and said that  the unhappy looks went away and came back with smiles. 

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲!! ❤❤