Dinner!!

💚𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 ( 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 ) 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭!𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲!💚

⚠⚠ 𝐏𝐠 𝟏𝟑 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ( 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐭𝐜. ) ⚠⚠

⚠⚠ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞 ⚠⚠

⚠⚠ 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 ⚠⚠    

 For the night she had dressed casually, jeans and hoodie. She opened the door to Kiyoko, Yachi and Kageyama, ( they forced him to come ). Seo smiled, she was all ready to go, shoes on and smile. " Hey " She said to them, fiddiling with her fingers. " Hey " they all repeated her words. 

     A few seconds later they made it to the grey car. Seo swung the car door open to the back seat and hopped in silently, sitting on the soft leather cushion . Kageyama, Yachi and Kiyoko hopped in after her. Yachi sat beside Seo in the back while Kageyama sat in the passenger seat in the front, beside Kiyoko who was driving. 

     Kiyoko's car started up in a instant as she twisted the keys in to the ignition. In a jerk of the car, they started to move, whizzing past houses like a breeze. Yachi then turned her attention to Seo, she smiled " Did you cover up your spot "?  Seo nodded " Yeah, it was kinda hard to though"... She giggled with Yachi. Kiyoko Looked through the mirror and smiled, Kageyama turned to look to, an embarrassed look lay on his face. 

     Seo watched him wip himself back to the front, his black shiny hair following. Seo leaned against the window and watched the sun start to set, lighting up the sky with pretty colours, purple, orange , pink.. she trailed off in thought looking at the sky.

     Two minutes later they had arrived at their destination, Seo blinked, they were at a house.. she thought. She shrugged as Kiyoko said '  we are here '! . Seo looked at Yachi for answers but she looked as clueless as she was. 

     " Who's house.."? Yachi asked in unision. Kiyoko clicked open her door and turned to look at Yachi " Oh, sorry I forgot to tell you guys, this is Tanaka's house"..  She got out and closed her door as she waited for us to get out. 

     Yachi looked at Seo, " It's my first time over to " She looked back towards the house. They walked along the cement path, but before they reached the door Tanaka threw it open and said " Come on in guuuuuuys "!! A big wide smile spread across his face. Kiyoko laughed rolling her eyes. Kageyama smirked, getting inside the house first. Seo was last to make her way in.

     She was nervous being in someone else's house she didn't know. She slid her shoes off and neatly placed them by the door, she peeked around the corner to see that most of the team was already there, Kiyoko and Kageyama already went and sat at the dining table while Seo waited for Yachi to take her shoes off.

     Seo and Yachi turned the corner into a wide spaced area where the table sat by the kitchen, the house wasn't very modern, it was a medium sized space, fit for a small family. Yachi took a seat by Seo. She scanned the table, Nishinoya was happily bouncing in his seat, waiting for the food to arrive, Kiyoko and Tanaka got up to go cook their supper, the floor creaked as the walked into the kitchen.

     Seo looked around at all the smiling faces of the teams members, she was thinking they must be really good friends. Seo turned her head to hear a knock on the door from behind her, the door flew open and Hinata walked through.

     " Hey guys"! He waved, they greeted him and he slipped his shoes off and trotted over to the dinner table and plopped himself down beside Seo. She glanced at him and thought about what she had heard about the ' duo ' she thought to call. Seo heard about the small number ten player, Hinata Shoyo, was a very good decoy, and spiker. And then number nine, Tobio Kageyama, was thought to be a fantastic setter.. they say that the pair are almost unstoppable.

     Then Seo snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Hinata, she tried to think of a small conversation to start with the orange blob. She smiled " Thanks for having the idea of inviting me over ". 

     He laughed " Yeah, no problem "! Seo looked into his eyes that sparked with energy. Seo found herself a blank, not knowing what to talk about. 'Oh'! she thought. " Didn't some people used to call you guys the- the- "... she trailed off forgetting the name she was trying to remember.

     His eyes brightened " The Wingless Crows "?  Then Seo smiled " Yeah ".  He laughed proudly " They don't call us that anymore "!

     Seo giggled at his overwhelming enthusiasm. Seo felt Kageyama's gaze on her. She paused, turning to look at him, but he had already turned his head away before he could notice. ' What does he want' ? She thought.

     She shrugged it off turning her attention back to the Hinata. Hinata's bright eyes shone as he opened his mouth to talk " So, how is the girl's team working out "?

     Seo was always glad to answer questions that involved her in it.  She chuckled " We are doing just fine, pretty good actually" .  A glint in his smile showed mischeif. " You guys need to play against us soon" . Seo challenged him " Bet "! It was a yes.

     🍪🍪 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲!🍪🍪