School encounter

🌈🌈 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!! 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲!! 🌈🌈

⚠⚠ 𝐏𝐠 𝟏𝟑 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ( 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐭𝐜. ) ⚠⚠

⚠⚠ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞 ⚠⚠

⚠⚠ 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 ⚠⚠    

     As Seo ate, the sunshine filtered through the wide window beside the table and above the sink filling the room with light. She looked out the window watching the birds chase each other, weaving around the others and making big loops. She giggled as one of the birds caught up to the other, interwining in front of the bird. They squeaked and sqwauked in excitement and flew away.

     She got up after finishing her cereal and set the dishes beside the sink to be washed later. Taking a glance at the time she picked up her backpack that sat where she ate for breakfast and left. Seo stepped outside, the sunshine blinded her, she blinked and began to walk onto the sidewalk.

     The loose gravel crunched beneath her shoes after every step she took. The wind tussled her hair and blew it to the side. She squinted as she turned the block into the sun's direction, blinding her again. Seo made it to school after a few more blocks to where Kiyoko and Yachi sat waiting on a bench for her.

     She smiled and waved as they took notice of her presence. Seo stood in front waiting for them to gather up their homework at their sides, as Kiyoko got up she grabbed Seo's arm, " Can you come to volleyball practice with us after school "? As they pushed through the doors of the school she began to think about it.

     Yachi nodded in agreenment, widening her brown eyes pleadingly " There are to many boys "! Her fists held out in front of her chest. Seo lifted her fingertips to touch the bottom of her lip and laughed. " Sure ".  " Yes" Yachi pulled her fist to her side in victory as Kiyoko smiled in triumph. 

     Seo's ears rung as the bell for the first class rang. She smiled and waved at the two girls and they all went their seperate ways. Seo hurried down the hauls and to her locker, to who she was still unprepared for class. Her locker door flew open and she grabbed her books and binders for her E.LA. class ( english language and art ). She closed her door with a wam, then saw the shiny black hair of Kageyama, his locker was right beside hers.

     Seo clicked her lock threw the hole of her locker. She turned to Kageyama, her eyes reflecting of the light above. She greeted Kageyama, he turned, his steady ocean blue gaze met Seo's. " Oh- hello" Seo's glassy eyes shone as she spoke " What class are you in "? He answered quickly " In english class, what about you"? His sharp brow raised.

     Seo blinked " I'm in the same class to". She looked around, " Well we better get there now ". She began to walk ahead as Kageyama followed silently. They entered the class and sat in the back beside each other. The teacher waited patiently waiting for other remaining students to take a seat. Seo sighed slowly, taking a piece of paper as the teacher had instructed just now ' now copy these notes from the board' it sounded distance from Seo, because she was already staring out the window.