Dinner part 2!!

💛𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐰. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲!!💛

⚠⚠ 𝐏𝐠 𝟏𝟑 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ( 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐭𝐜. ) ⚠⚠

⚠⚠ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞 ⚠⚠

⚠⚠ 𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥, 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 ⚠⚠    

     Hinata and Seo laughed together. Voices echoed aloud around the table, with many smiles and laughs. Tanaka and Kiyoko appeared from the kitchen with food. They had made Tariaki chicken with a side of vegetables. Hinata and the others hungrily dove in as Seo waited patiently until they had helped themselves. 

     She watched with a grin on her face until they had all got there serving of food. Seo licked her lips beginning to take each of what was set on the table. She eagerly began to eat, enjoying the food as much as the others. After they had finished they all chatted for a while before they left. It got late and they all said ' thank you for the food '.

     They gathered their shoes and coats and left. Seo stepped out into the cold night air. 

>>>ASDFGHBJNK sorry I haven't been updating!! I was on a little vacation on our week and a half off of school. I will be updating sometime tomorrow!! Thank you for your patience! Have a nice day!<<<

<<<Lol another situation. I said I would write another part of this chapter.. but my school had complications with covid. But now that we are homeschooling I will be able to get more work done!! Hope you enjoy!>>>

 The group made their way across the lawn on a large wide cement path leading to where Kiyoko's car was parked. Yachi frowned after hopping into the back passenger seat and slamming the car door closed. " I just realized, Where was Big Sis "? 

 Kiyoko answered from the drivers seat " She went out on date",  " Oooo " Yachi cooed. Seo raised her brow. " Who is that "? Kiyoko started the car and began to move along the soft pavement of the road. Yachi was the one who answered " Big sis is a nickname for Tanaka's sister, Saeko Ryuusunoke"! 

 Seo nodded understandingly, then she leaned against the cold window, watching the houses pass by fastly, the moon glimmered a light that crossed a lake they drove by.  They first dropped Yachi off, they waved and started to make their way to Seo's house. 

 Seo then hopped out of the vehicle, they had arrived about five minutes later, they waved back and drove off, a puff of smoke coming from the exhaust making Seo cough. She opened the door to her house, moonlight filling light into the dark area of the foye'. She stepped in and slipped her shoes off. She heard sound and light coming from the living room. Seo stepped to look through the wide entrance to see her parents cuddled up on the couch watching television.

 They noticed her and smiled " How was your night "? Koya-san, Seo's mother asked, her voice a soft tiredly tone. " It was great". Seo answered with a yawn, small tears formed the corners of her eyes as she did so. ' Goodnight ' Seo said as she walked up the creaking wooden stairs.

 The following morning Seo stumbled down the stairs, her backpack strap over one shoulder. She lazily walked into her modern kitchen, letting a big yawn escape her lips.

☂☂𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜! 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲!☂☂