Oliver Wood

A/N Hey I'm going to be starting a new book soon, a small story it'll include smut so be warned lmao xx
I hope u enjoy this chapter as it'll be the last of this specific book xx

————————————————————————

Quidditch. That's all he would talk about. Quidditch, Quidditch, Quidditch.
God you've had enough of it, he doesn't care about you anymore. He doesn't even acknowledge you sometimes. Prick.

"Hey there baby" A thick accent interrupted your internal rant. "What you doing?" Oliver sat down next to you on the couch I front of the roaring fire place.

Olive had been going on about the Quidditch World Cup for hours with all of your friends so you decided to take a break and come down into the common room. It was about 11 o'clock so everyone was basically asleep.

"Why would you care?" You spat back at him
He stuttered "I don't understand, have I done something? Said something?"
You sighed "No, you haven't said a goddamn thing" technically that was true, he hadn't spoken a word to you all day.
You got up and walked away but Oliver grabbed your wrist and and spun you back round to face him.
He looked hurt and confused. Also angry.
"What the hell. I've done nothing to deserve this. I've treated you like a Queen"
You scoffed
"Y/N if you wanted to leave me at least do it in a respectable way, don't just walk away without even a blink in my direction. I deserve something!" He yelled at you

"Oliver, please let go of me" you sighed getting angry. How dare he talk to you like that.
"Y/N. The least you could do is explain to me why your acting like such a bitch towards me"
"Me?!" You almost screamed "I'm not icing you out am I? I'm not the one who doesn't care anymore! I'm not the one doesn't give a rats arse about anybody but a stupid game. That for your information it's boring and confusing. I'm not the one who neglects those who love me!" We locked eyes. I've never told him that before. The L word.

"I-I um... I just want you to see me Oliver" You looked down embarrassed

He lifted my chin up with his finger smirking down at me.

"I love you too Y/N" he kissed you gently "And I'm sorry. I don't mean to do it I just get excited and then I tend to deter from the people I care about most" he kissed you again more forcefully "people like you"

And at that you grabbed his shirt and smashed your lips together. Your tongues battled for dominance which he easily won. His hands were wrapped around your waste while yours were pulling on his hair. Making him groan into the kiss.  You both then pulled away, breathless. Smirking you grabbed his hand and lead him into your dorm. It was Christmas break to all of your roommates had gone home. Thank god.

After a long make out session you both ended up naked. Both deciding to skip foreplay and get on with the main event.

"You ready baby?" He asked breathing heavily
"100%" You smirked up at him. With that he slowly slid into afraid to hurt you. It did sting at first but soon pleasure over took the pain. A lot faster than it did last time you remember.
He started to pick up the pace, snapping his hips and soon his dick found your g-spot.
Your back arched while you cried out in pleasure.
"Oliver" you whined
"Oh I know baby girl" he grunted in your ear "me too" he finished
And a few seconds later you came on his dick. Moaning loudly.
With the added pressure from your pussy Oliver came soon after releasing into you.
He pulled out tirelessly,
"Wow" you both said laying down next to each other.
"I love you Y/N" Oliver spoke quietly
"And I love you too Wood" you snuggled into his side and fell asleep to the sound of his steady heart beat.