Chapter 2

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

I probably wont do the Point of view in this book again. We'll be looking through Bucky's beautiful eyes.. XD Enjoy, Comment, Vote, and Share!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You don't mean-?" Steve answered.

"I mean get your ass at Avengers Tower. I found The Winter Soldier." Natasha snapped at his response, a little annoyed.  Steve didn't answer after that so he hung up the phone. She then turn back to see Bruce and I progress.

I saw the doctor taking out of his bandage wrap from his drawer to cover up other bruises that weren't properly healed. Though, his act was kind to help me, I was still confused. Why would they..she help me? I hurt her. It just didn't match up. In any case she should be trying to kill me, let alone help me.

"Raise your arms.." Bruce instructed to me, and so i did. He then wrap the bandage wrap around my stomach about a couple times, and then took scissors to cut the wrap to pin it up at the end. "Ok, we're done. Now I'm going to give you some pain killers. Take them everyday around midnight." Bruce explained, passing a pain killer bottle to me. I taken it, then looked at it for moment then back to him. "Thank you..." I whispered turning my to the woman outside the door, who convenient was looking to me. "What does she see in me.. I'm a monster",  I thought. I then stood up, seeing Natasha walked towards Bruce. "How are you, James?" Natasha said directly to me and for a moment, I paused at the name. Not knowing how to respond, I simply look down away from her. I could feel Natasha staring and hear her sigh. She then looked to Bruce as he shrugged. "Maybe, you should rest until tomorrow." Bruce suggested just to break the silence, while Natasha goes to me. I look down at her letting my hair cover my blue eyes then walked back to the elevator, followed by her. We both walk inside, then Natasha presses a button causing the doors to close and go down two floors.

"Is my name.. Really James?" I whisper to her, standing next to her as she looked to me. "James.. Your name is James Buchanan Barnes." I nod at her response, feeling a strange feeling in my stomach. She made me feel something, I never felt before. But I didn't know what it was. "Thank you.. But can I ask you something?" "Of course..", Natasha replied. "Have we met before?" I ask, curiously. Natasha then looks down, pausing at my question. I was about to touch her shoulder out of support, but the doors opened to show a big fancy room. The bed was a king size, with velvet sheet, a lovely bathroom, and a flat screen TV to make it complete. Natasha walk out and I follow behind her, then grabs her arm with my metal hand. "Tell me!" I raised my voice at her, making yank her arm away from me. She looked at me with a frown from my harsh grip but slowly, she calmed down and sighed. "We've met before I came to America." She said, walking towards the bed, sitting down on it while I decided to just stand, crossing my arms. "We were in a program called the Red Room Facility. I was as young as 8 when I started, and you helped trained me over the years. In a way we fell in love when I was a young adult." Natasha said sadly, looking up to me who was shocked by this information. I calm my muscles at her story seeing that it was relaxing me, then finally sits next to her looking straight into her green eyes. "But we were punished for loving each other... That was the last time I've been you." She spoke softly, knowing from her face she remember this punishment like it was yesterday. 

Without even thinking, I gently touch her hand with my normal one and presses my lips against hers abruptly. Natasha was highly surprised at my excitement so she back away and shouted, "What the hell?! Just because you came back doesn't mean you get to do anything you want!" She then stormed out of the room, back into the elevator and the doors closes. I scoffed, leaning back into the bed feeling terrible for what I did and thinks,"What is wrong with me?"