Jobless

A/N
It was another Monday morning. Hyejin wakes up early as she heard off the alarm chime at 6 am. She glances beside her putting the bedsheet up covering her body to get warm and sleeping a little longer. She leaned and give her the morning kiss and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

After 30mins she went out wearing her robe and her wavy hair rolled up with her favorite hair silver clamp she treasure so much. She went to Wheein still sleeping. She smiles as she watches her browse frown. Wondering what she is dreaming about but she needs to wake her up now.

Hyejin POV

"Baby...wake up... it's 6:30 am already."
I sit beside her tapping her bum. She groans and stretches her body. She pulls me to hug and I hug her back.
"Goodmorning Handsome!" A sweet smile plastered on my lips.  She looks pretty handsome in the morning with her disheveled hair parted in her pink pouty lips her smooth fair skin so beautifully. If she is straight she will feel envy for her beauty. Cause she too perfect.

I get that knowing stared she use to give when she feel conscious. Then I get a pinch on my chin. But this time she give me a quick peck on the lips.

"Good morning too lovely! Okay, let's move our ass here. Work. work again..."

I mimic Rhianna song work work work while shaking my butt on her front. I saw her stunned and bit her lower lips. I went to the door.

"Take a bath and went down after let's have breakfast." I lastly gaze at her with her wide smiling and shaking her head.

I have prepared our breakfast meal when she went down in her office attire. I was stunned for a while enjoying the beautiful view insight of me. Everybody who will glance at her will get their eye blessed with her beauty or envied her or fall in love with her. Well, I won't let anyone take her away from me not over my dead God damn body.

She comes near me and gestures like wiping my lips. But I don't drool she just making fun of me.

"Hey. You're drooling over me baby. It's just me!" She smiles and taps her finger on my chin seductively.

I scrunch my face looking annoyed at her but she just chuckled and take her seat.
I also sit beside her crossing my legs. I caught her staring at me as I look down on myself, my robe just exposing my tighs and cleavage seductively. I stare back at her like feeling dumb.

"Why?!" I continue to chew on my pancake.

She chewed and swallow her food and lean her back on the chair.

"I just wish that I'm the only person ever seen you like this in your robe. It makes me crazy thinking of it. I feel like I want to kill that someone."

She grabbed her fork and slice her pancake furiously. I was a little shocked by her action. I burst out laughing at her. Seeing her like that something nasty thought played on my mind. I tag my robe lace and let it loose making her awed to see that I was wearing it inside. A victoria's secret lacy nude color underwear. Then I lean a little forward to her making it more seducing to her sight.

I get triumphant to tease her seeing her face turning peach while her eyes tried to focus on her food. After drinking her juice she wipes her lips and holds my hands.
I was then who is shocked and wondering why?

"Let's go I'm done with my breakfast."
She stands up.

"Huh?? So why are you holding me then?" I wonder what she thinking.

"You keep teasing me all morning so... I'll make you pay for it. I'm done with my breakfast so I'll get my dessert!"

She gets her face inches on me. This time I was the one who get tense. Her poker face is still one I can't read what she is thinking at this moment. if she is true to her words. I'm really bad at timing to tease with her. We are getting late for work.