Her Selfcontrol

Hyejin POV

We woke up late this morning and the sun was already shining brightly in the window on the lacy butterfly design curtain that gives a beautiful accent in the sky blue wall.

I felt Wheein's arm wrap around my waist. A smile breaks in my lips feeling her warm body press on my back. As I moved a little she tightened her embrace that I giggled.

"Good morning Babe." I turned to face her.
Not minding if my clothes raise to my waist. I felt Wheein was tagging my clothes down. I got up and removed my oversize T-shirt and tacked me under the cover and wrapped my one legs around her waist.

Wheein wide eyes and shocked faces greet me. Then her pale white face turns red...

"I was waiting last night for you to remove that and you tagged it down to my legs just not to see my undies!" I pout while looking at her.

"G...good ....m..morning"

"Not a good morning..."

She removes our head under and keeps our body covered. I never thought that she was shy when it comes to intimacy.

"I never thought that you're not just a cold looking person but also a frigid person in bed."

"Babe I'm not frigid. I just don't want to take advantage of you."

"You won't take advantage of me if I'm willing to give myself to you."

"Let's save that thing in perfect time and place. Are you not happy waking up beside me? Because I'm happy to see your face as I open my eyes."

I was silent to her gentleness.

"Your body is too much of a blessing. I don't love you because of your God damn body. I love you because you are Ahn Hyejin" Her soft hands give shivers in my spine as she caresses my back up and down.

"You better stop moving your hand to my back if you don't want to get laid in this broad daylight." I heard her giggle and grab me in the ass.

"You're a hot-blooded witch that enchants me in the morning. Stop casting your spell on me. You do have to. was already hooked and sinker." she said caressing my neck to my chin and planting a light kiss on my lips.

"Show me your tongue let me see if it was made of candies. You're a sweet talker." I teased her lips as I ran my tongue on them.
I felt her hand tighten on my hip. While she gasped and bit her lower lips.

"Hyejin ah...Geuman...stop it please! I don't want to lose my self-control this morning. Let's move our asses. I want to take you to the town."

"Can we just stay like this the whole day?"

"We go here to have a vacation and enjoy. Not to lock ourselves here in the room all weekend. I don't want to get signed."

"Yeah. So you're saying I'm evil now huh?"

She pinches the tip of my nose.
"No, you're not wicked. But a Wild temptation that gives me wild imagination and too much desire I have to overrule not just once but every time my eyes lay on you.."

"Hmmmppp!!!! Liar!!!!"

I heard her burst out laughing. She strangled me pinning my hand above my head while she settled on top of me. Her stare runs from my hips to my chest to my lips till our eyes meet. She presses her lips against mine but in an instant, she gets up on me.

"You little tease. You know how to drive me crazy. But sorry will let you drool over me."

She moves her ass to the bathroom leaving in uneven breathing as she makes me feel aroused in her gesture but leaves me hanging in intense desire.