three

Strange, unfamiliar, but at the same time pleasant sensations experienced Thomas, as he carried the boy to his apartment. He had to walk a couple of blocks, but he hasn't tired - blonde was light as a feather. And not surprisingly - through dirty and torn t-shirt appeared ribs, and Thomas could not without pity to look at them. Fluffy bright head rested on his shoulder Thomas , and he was startled when the hair is accidentally touched his cheek. From the guy slightly smelled of menthol cigarettes, and Thomas could not but admit that the smell of him really like it. He brought some calm and peace, which Thomas missed.

*

Turning onto street, Thomas involuntarily quickened his pace. The lighting on the street (which actually was not a street, and a short lane, containing only six houses ) was absent, and Thomas was terrifying opportunity to meet here someone, especially when saving the house close. The home of Thomas stood at the end of this lane. Large, two-story, he got it as a gift from parents who now lived in a Villa somewhere on the outskirts of the city. More precisely, as a gift, parents sent money to his son, which he had rented this house. To pay was a lot,and sometimes Thomas added money to the parent of his scholarship. Friends knew about it and urged him to rent an apartment closer to the release, but Thomas refused - too long he lived in this house, and even could not think of parting with him (however strange it may sound) And now he stood on the little porch, holding the unconscious blonde with one hand and bent at the knee of the leg and the other hand trying to find the keys in his pocket. Extremely unstable position, but Thomas pulled the fifth attempt the key and inserted it into the keyhole. The lock turned with a quiet click, which now seemed extremely loud, the door swung open, and Thomas, barely having time to pick up the boy in his arms, walked in. Closing her door, he stuck his nose switch and squinted from the bright light. In the midst of a large living room-hallway stood a round table and a sofa, where Thomas spent a sleepless night in trying to prepare for exams. Thomas took a step towards the couch, intending to put blonde in it, but then light the top again pressed to the shoulder of Thomas and thin arms , the thickness of three fingers trembled and wrapped his neck.

-"Don't go away. -the voice was as quiet as the first time, when Thomas saw the guy. The blond opened his eyes, and Thomas involuntarily shuddered. It again was struck by this pure depth and warmth with which the guy looked at him. Thomas sat on the sofa, and said:

-"Wait, I'll bring you a blanket and cofee - Blonde obediently lowered his hands and allowed Thomas to put myself on the sofa. Thomas looked into his bedroom and pulled out of the closet plaid pants and a t-shirt for boys. Coming back, he threw things to the blond, and said: On, change your clothes until I now. In my pocket, the phone rang, and Thomas almost ran out of the room. For some reason he was very confused society this strange guy. Thomas took up the challenge:

- Hay ! -Almost shouted into the phone Minho, -Thomas! You're just a bastard! You knew it, Thomas? - the language of each slurry, and Thomas was shocked to think how much Minho could drink. "And a good night, Minho. Something happened? -- Absolutely nothing, except that you're the most brazenly knocked, leaving us with Tez his stevanato girl! in the receiver something rustled and Minho  yelled, apparently someone had stolen his phone. Thomas frowned. In the tube suddenly appeared a female voice:

-"Tom! I hate you, hate, hear?! of course, it was a Brenda - You're still my boyfriend, Thomas! she fell to squeal. Thomas winced for a second time and dropped the call. It was 22:00 . *How quickly the time flies...* detached thought Thomas. From the trance he was dragged a rustle in the room, and soon returned to his strange guest. Brewing finally promised coffee, he came back into the living room. Blonde, already changed, sat on the sofa, wrapped in a plaid, and nodding. Thomas plopped down beside him, and held out the mug.