Team 7 (Ch-03)

INFORMATION
Name: Izumi Uchiha
Clan: Uchiha Clan
Age: 20
Ninja-Rank: Elite Jonin
Ninja-Strength: High-Jonin
Classification: Genjutsu, Ninjutsu (Fire Release)
Kekkei-Genkai: Sharingan
Elemental Affinity: Fire, Wind
Summon: Crows
Occupation:
Genin(Former)
Jonin-sensei of Team 8(Current)
Affiliation: Konohagakure

~Hokage's Office
Hiruzen was trying to defeat paperwork when a cat masked ANBU entered the room and and asked "You have called for me Hokage-sama?"
"Yes, remove your mask" said Hiruzen.
"Pardon?" said Kakashi.
"From now on you will be team leader of Team 7" said Hiruzen.
Kakashi was surprised at what Hiruzen had told him right now. Kakashi is currently working as commander of ANBU, which is highest post after Hokage. ANBU has with no doubt a few capable and trustworthy ninja who can replace him though they would not be as efficient as Kakashi.
"I don't doubt your decision Hokage-sama but isn't my position quite important to leave it for leading a genin team" said Kakashi.
"Let's go through the team members then we can decide if it's important or not" said Hiruzen "First genin member is Mikumi Uzumaki, Jinchuriki of Qyuubi" continued Hiruzen.
"I don't think I will be of much help. As you know Hokage-sama, my one eye was destroyed during the mission during third great ninja war and my lone Mangekyou Sharingan won't be able to controll Kyuubi" said Kakashi.
"Well their is also Naruto. He is completely opposite to Sensei, he is somewhat cold-blooded and emotionless, at least this is what strangers will think" said Hiruzen which shocked Kakashi to core.
"Why didn't you told that that he lived the coup de.." before Kakashi could complete the sentence Hiruzen let out a great amount of killing intent which droped the temperature of room.
"Sorry the qyuubi attack, I would have taken him in as a younger brother" said Kakashi.

~Flashback
A seven years old girl with blood red eyes was carrying a baby and running away from a group of nins wearing Konoha forehead protector. The girl was covered in blood all over his body and was looking like she could lose his consciousness any moment.
"Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu" a voice came and the next moment the girl was was hit by a dragon made of water rendering her unconscious while the baby was tossed into the air due to the impact.
A nin threw a kunai at the baby which gazed past the child's face diagonally and the baby started crying his lungs out. Before the child could hit the ground a teenager(14 years old) with a blue mask and large scar running down his closed left eye cought him. The teenager looked the child in eyes with his lone two tomoe Sharingan and the next moment child felt sleep as if the child was never injured.
Another black haired boy came and picked up the unconscious girl. Both the new commers were also covered in blood but were in a somewhat better condition. They started running away but before they could even cover a distance of ten meter, the baby opened his eyes and his eyes morphoed into a peculiar pattern radiating a pressure upon an entire area just through it's presence.

 They started running away but before they could even cover a distance of ten meter, the baby opened his eyes and his eyes morphoed into a peculiar pattern radiating a pressure upon an entire area just through it's presence

A cyan clorerd translucent humanoid with armour and wings on his back engulfed the four Uchihas. A giant monster was standing in middle of distruction with sword in his hand ready destroy his opponent.