Killer Intent (Ch-09)

INFORMATION
Name: Might Guy
Clan: ---
Age: 26-27
Ninja-Rank: Jonin
Strength: Peak-Jonin Level
Affinities: Fire and lightening release
Classification: Taijutsu
Summon: Turtle
Occupation: Jonin-sensei of Team Guy
Affiliation: Konohagakure

Naruto and Hanabi were walking through the alleyway towards the training ground seven. In the past half a month Naruto has been practicing the Jutsu given to him by Kakashi and and a collaboration move along with Hanabi.
"Come out?" said Hanabi looking at a square shaped rock. The rock burst into smoke and three academy kids came out coughing and blaming eachother for using so much smoke.
"How did you saw through our stealth?" asked a brown haired kid.
"Well your stealth was just so out of the world that even a blind can see through it." said Hanabi inspecting the three kids.
"Thanks" said the kid with his nose up high.
"Actually she is taunting you Konohamaru" said Naruto and Konohamaru was anime knocked down on the ground.
"So, who are you two?" asked Naruto and Moegi and Udon proceeded with introducing themselves to Naruto and Hanabi while Konohamaru introduced himself to Hanabi.
"Is she your girlfriend?" asked Konohamaru but Naruto instantly denied it while Hanabi had a tint of red on her face.
"Good, she is like a white eyed ghost" said Konohamaru and listening to this veins bulged out at the corners of Hanabi's eyes as she started at Konohamaru like a ghost.
"I think you should run" said Naruto at which Konohamaru stood their not understanding why but when he was a red aura surrounding Hanabi he ran like he had never been while Hanabi chased after him swearing that if she got her hands on Konohamaru then he would experience hell.
Naruto, Moegi and Udon just stood their staring at the direction the two ran off two until a loud voice was heard. The voice wasn't like someone being beaten comedically.
"It's Konohamaru" thought Naruto and instantly body flickered near the source of voice.
Naruto saw two nins with Sunagakure's head band and one of them was holding Konohamaru in air like a toy and Hanabi had her Byakugan activated.
"Can you sence the third person" asked Hanabi as she was able to see him hiding in the tree with her Byakugan.
"Yes, and he is the real danger." said Naruto "Anyways we are not here to fight so deactivate your Byakugan" and Hanabi did so. After working with Naruto for about two months Hanabi has understood one thing that Naruto never take action without analysing the situation. Naruto had been performing the job of assistor to Hanabi in every Mission they had been and he has also taken role of the strategist in the duo. The rate at which their teamwork has been growing and the extend it had reached even shocked Kakashi. Together they covered each others weakness perfectly and what's even more remarkable was the trust that Hanabi always showed towards Naruto and Naruto did the same.
"If I were you then I would let that child go after all he is the grandson of third Hokage" said Naruto.
Listening to this the two genins clenched their fist so hard that their hands started to tremble. They knew that the two villages may be allies but this can cause tension between the villages and in worst case a major conflict may take place. This may hurt their ego but they knew that Suna was no where near Konoha in terms of military power.

~Info Box

If not for Kyuubi attack Konoha could have crushed Suna with a mere thought and living example was Amegakure. Amegakure stopped as low as using dirty tricks to destroy Uzushiogakure during the era when their used to be six great shinobi villages and Amegakure was ranked second in the ranking but their was a huge difference in strength between Konoha and Amegakure and on the other hand Uzushiogakure, trusted ally of Konohagakure was growing at a very fast pace and was on the verge of becoming the seventh great ninja village. Amegakure saw this as an indirect increase in power of Konohagakure and they started unofficial hiring of rouge nins to kill shinobies of Uzushiogakure and after sometime launched a sudden full scale war destroying the village over an fraudulent allegation.
Raged by this Konohagakure announced a full scale war against Amegakure and Amegakure knowing that they would be utterly destroyed, the village asked for help from other villages. This was marked as the Official start of Second Shinobi World War, Konohagakure Vs Other five Great Ninja Villages. The war may not be one sided but was to a great extend in the hands of Konoha.
Even after the utter and almost complete destruction of Amegakure and defeat of Hanzo the Salamander, Kage of Amegakure at the hands of three freshly made Jonins of Konoha (Latter came to known as the three Sannins) the alliance broke and their was a chaos amongst the remaining four villages.
The four village knew that they can't propose seize fire as they were the one at disadvantage but to their surprise Tobirama Senju, the second Hokage who contracted a fatal illness during that time, on his death bead decided to end the war and proposed a Peace Agreement which the other villages aggred to like headless chickens. Though this was opposed by many members of the council of Konoha during that time. Tobirama did this as an honour to Madara who wanted peace in the world. But this did not brought peace at the slightest, the four villages started acting under the cover, planning to take revenge for their utter humiliation.
This led to the small unofficial conflicts between nins of Konoha and other villages. The villages also funded small village to attack Konoha and this act bacame more and more frequent with time. Irritated and agitated by this Konoha announced the start of Third great ninja war. This time the four villages were confident because of the hidden forces they started preparing after the end of second ninja world war. The increase in enemy forces though troubled Konoha at first but they eventually came out on top and the most prominent figures being Fugaku Uchiha the Nightmare Demon, Minato Uzumaki the Red Flash of Konoha and the Three Sannin who were already famous. But Hiruzen opposite Tobirama decided to destroy the other villages if they do not went on their knees and propose a peace treaty which eventually happened and Hiruzen decided to stop the war. It was after this that Suna decided to side with Konoha and become their ally. Seeing that Suna was least active village during the war and moreover the village was to some extent threatened by other villages to participate in the war, Hiruzen decided to accept their proposal.