An Unexpected Turn

Jason's POV

As I place the necklace on her neck I can't help but get close to her. I know she can feel my breathing against her neck but I don't care. I want to tear her clothes off and fuck her right here, I want to make her scream my name. Without thinking I start to kiss her neck. She moans softly just turning me on even more. But then she pulls away and faces me. I look at her light blue eyes, long black hair.. God how I just want to pull her hair. She brings me back to reality by kissing me. Not a soft or gentle kiss but hungry like she's wanted this for a long time. I place my hands on her waist and pull her closer. Slowly then grabbing a handful of her hair into my hand. She lets out a moan. I kiss her back aggressively but only to where it feels good. She opens her mouth letting my tongue explore. As I'm about slide my hand up her shirt I remember that Amber is too young, yes she's officially 18 but we're still 5 years apart. I pull back. She looks hurt. "Did I do something wrong," she asks clearly upset that I pulled away. "No it's just that you're too young Amber, I can't. " I tell her as I try to walk away but her hand grabs me with a stronger grip than I expected. "You can, I want you and I've waited to long." She says taking my hands and guiding them up to her breast. I Can't resist her. "You're playing with fire right now love, but are you really willing to get burned" I tell her as she stares into my eyes. "Yes" she says as she grabs my hand and opens my door.