Natural

April 13, 2020Omniscient

April 13, 2020
Omniscient

"Robyn Where the hoes at?" Beyoncé yelled as she walking into Laurens house. Onika following behind her, eyes glued to her phone.

Her head quickly shot up to look at Beyoncé, seeing she was already looking at her waiting for a reaction. "Play with me if you want to Giselle. Play if you want to." She walked pass her hugging Robyn.

"Hi Robby. Where's Lauren?"

"Best Friend!!" Lauren yelled running down the stairs to a now irritated Onika. They haven't seen each other in maybe a month.

"Lauren shut up." Onika grabbed at her ear as her face scrunched up. "Let me low this shit down." Onika hugged Lauren as she lowed down her hearing aids. Everybody looked at her weird.

"The shit started ringing. It's so irritating." She explained.

"Sorry baby. You look the fuck good. Where y'all going?"

"Beyoncé is going to pick up her sister from the airport. I told her to drop me off here. I just got cute so we can take pictures." Onika explained to Lauren.

"Now why would you do that Beyoncé." Robyn huffed.

"Shut up bird chest." Onika put it her middle finger.

"Put your crooked finger down."

"Bitch fuck you big headed nigga."

"You look like a wood pecker with that long ass nose." Robyn spoke as Onika glared at her before rushing after her. Robyn already knew this was coming as she dashed behind Beyoncé.

"Beyoncé help me! We posed to be sisters!" Robyn yelled behind her.

Beyoncé wrapped her arms around Onika so she couldn't move, swinging her around before slamming her on Lauren's couch. "Beyoncé!"

"My hearing aid almost fell out!!" Onika yelled from under her. Onikas statement had Beyoncé dying of laughter.

Beyoncé sat on her stomach laughing as Lauren rolled her eyes. "If y'all break my fucking couch.."

"She ain't gon do nothing." Robyn whispered sitting in the love seat. Lauren walked over to her dropping down on her lap watching Onika get sat on from the other seat. "Shut up."

"Beyoncé get off me now."

"No."

"Beyonce get off me before I tell Robyn how you was acting on Wednesday."

Quickly getting up Beyoncé cover Onikas mouth as she sat up. "Bro you foul." Onika glared at her. "I mean baby." She pulled her hand off.

"That's what I thought."

"How was she acting on Wednesday?" Robyn looked over at the other couple her hand in between her girlfriends thighs.

"Mind your business." Beyoncé quickly blurted out as soon as Robyn asked.